Twitch.tv

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Isn't this Xevy Xevy 's hero? What a fucking beta. I bet the 60 year old white guy probably looked right at him and gave him a big thumb's up. To which, Moonmoon probably got scared he was about to be confronted, rolled up his windows really fast, and drove home to change his underwear.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
This really makes zero sense. You would think by now they would have some agreement like radio stations have where streamers pay a penny or two for a song they use or twitch just wholesale licenses music and streamers can buy a package from twitch.
Non N95 masks don’t directly protect, correct. Their purpose is to mitigate spread of aerosol particles. It’s more to protect others from You
If that worked pants would hide farts. The moisture particles in your breath are orders of magnitude smaller than the threading in any old mask. The moisture laden with virus particles breezes right past any material in the mask and into the environment.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
You must have missed the omega retard that posted an @ me with some politicized dumb shit. If you have him on ignore though, I'd understand.

Wrong my dude, there was a post where your favorite shitty streamer was acting like a gigantic faggot and I wanted to see if you would defend an adult male that thought rolling down his window, yelling at the top of his lungs, and flipping a guy off was something to brag about to his simp audience. You got super rustled so I assume that it is mission accomplished. You are the one that went off on the political tangent.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 8 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
the retards talking about covid thread is over here

this thread is for retarded simps talking about twitch thots, ok

what? I’m pretty sure we’re all fucking wrong about what this thread is. Unless this is the gay version. The man crush version as it were. Nothing like sweaty fat men simping for other fat sweaty men. /gamerstereotype

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Thread cleaned. Let's keep on topic please.
How Dare You Greta GIF

• 5Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know where they get the Hollywood screams now.

Warning LOUD....

The people were cherry picking her out later in the VOD. It was hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I mean I would rather have genuine customer energy and movement advertising streamers rather than the whims of anti-american SJW twitch admins.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I mean I would rather have genuine customer energy and movement advertising streamers rather than the whims of anti-american SJW twitch admins.
You think those are going anywhere?

Oookay

They will just continue on their way and if someone gets boosted that they don't like they will ban them from that feature or just straight up band them or maybe just ban the person that boosted them.

There really are so many options that they have to keep their choke hold on controlling what content appears on their site.

Edit

Also can't wait to see how they make these ads in line with other people's streams. It's always been a scummy practice to advertise your stream on somebody else's stream and now it's just going to be commonplace. Oh hey you like sodapoppin come check out xx 360 no scope 420 blaze it xx in his new stream.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user