Twitch.tv

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
How the fuck are you nerds even using the internet in current year without a piehole set up.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How the fuck are you nerds even using the internet in current year without a piehole set up.
Haven't needed it because browser extensions have been adequate. However, my son is less diligent and this looks like it might useful. Got a link to an overview and setup? It sounds like it could block functionality on some website that insist on serving adds.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Haven't needed it because browser extensions have been adequate. However, my son is less diligent and this looks like it might useful. Got a link to an overview and setup? It sounds like it could block functionality on some website that insist on serving adds.

Piehole is network level blocking which is nice cause it covers phones/consoles/ipads etc for youtube ads at the like. I have mine installed as a container on my home server, but you can run it anywhere really.

The important part is once you have it configured and the networking set up you set your home routers DNS to the piehole - you could do it on individual devices if you want, but it's way easier to do via the router.

This looks correct from a quick glance for a bare bonus linux-based OS install if you don't wanna mess with docker:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Honestly I just got tired of paying money to people who's direct interests are against mine. My wife still did subs to a few streamers (FFXIV streamers...fuckin zepla) but even that died after Ukraine because of the clear bias that these people have in their grift.

Ya, I can’t imagine why a woman who was forced to flee her home in Bucha and has probably lost everything she owns that she couldn’t carry with her and had Russian soldiers kill her neighbors that stayed would be mad at Russia. Such bias

• 3NPC
  • 2Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ya, I can’t imagine why a woman who was forced to flee her home in Bucha and has probably lost everything she owns that she couldn’t carry with her and had Russian soldiers kill her neighbors that stayed would be mad at Russia. Such bias

Stop being a complete fucking faggot.

• 6Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 9 users

Fadaar

That guy
Piehole is network level blocking which is nice cause it covers phones/consoles/ipads etc for youtube ads at the like. I have mine installed as a container on my home server, but you can run it anywhere really.

The important part is once you have it configured and the networking set up you set your home routers DNS to the piehole - you could do it on individual devices if you want, but it's way easier to do via the router.

This looks correct from a quick glance for a bare bonus linux-based OS install if you don't wanna mess with docker:

cool now somehow sneak this on to the AT&T mobile network

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Her male Ukranian partner who is fighting age also fled with her. They cant care that much.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll take "things that didn't actually happen" for 1000 Alex.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Double Worf

Cybsled

I'll take "things that didn't actually happen" for 1000 Alex.

Which part? She has lived in Bucha for years. She posted about it for years.

What FSB funded bullshit portal are y’all getting your news from?

“guys, even though Putin has made it no secret he thinks the USSR failing was the worst thing ever and hates the west, there’s no way he would lie to us!”

• 1NPC
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

if you aren't gunna follow the Ukraine war thread then why ask here, all the shit surrounding the war has been talked about in great detail from both sides with our resident Russian simp and our CIA plant.

Seems like you just wanna be a pay pig for a lady in her 40's.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's easy enough to pick bullshit stories apart just from the holes in Western propaganda without even having to bother reading the Russian propaganda that Araysar posts. In fact we were theorizing about how many of the dead civvies in Bucha were collaborators murdered after the Russian withdrawal before the Russian MoD started running with that claim.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

“guys, even though Putin has made it no secret he thinks the USSR failing was the worst thing ever and hates the west, there’s no way he would lie to us!”

Don't just edit your post when you make a shit statement and try to get a one line zinger in.

It's cringe as fuck, even more cringe than a 40 year old barren woman trying to appear in her 20's.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
She moved there while there was an on going civil war where Ukraine was relentlessly bombing and allowing literal neo-nazis to crucify and torture a region of people who democratically voted to leave the country. She fucked around and found out.

• 2Like

Szlia

For discoverability, streamers benefit greatly from interactions with each others. These interactions are greatly hampered if there are too many different platforms. That being said, a poor ads implementation that makes it tedious for viewers to jump from stream to stream is also bad for discoverability. I hope Twitch will manage to not shoot themselves in the foot...

Cybsled

There is too much slurping going on in this derail. Nice to see so many people hate America that claim to love it.

• 2Moron
  • 1NPC
  • 1Pathetic

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
She moved there while there was an on going civil war where Ukraine was relentlessly bombing and allowing literal neo-nazis to crucify and torture a region of people who democratically voted to leave the country. She fucked around and found out.

She is a fucking basket-case. My wife deep dove this fucking chick because she plays FFXIV, I know way more about her than I would ever WANT to know so this is Cyb's fault.

Her past boyfriend in the states (because shocker, she's a US citizen!), was a christian who wanted to save sex for marriage, wanted her to not dress inappropriately, and go to church...MIND BLOWING STUFF FOR A CHRISTIAN GUY. She made a youtube video that explained it all that my wife STRONGLY SUGGESTED I WATCH while she was still simping for her. In that video she claimed that the dude was ABUSING HER, mentally, physically and SEXUALLY. Mentally because he suggested she go to church. Physically because he suggested that she wear less inappropriate clothing. Sexually because he wouldn't stick his dick in crazy.

The reason she's in fucking Poland? Because she can't bring her pets from Ukraine because everyone in their right mind fears that there may be a spike in RABIES CASES from peoples home pets brought from Ukraine. She would rather farm donations and put her life in risk for her pets than leave poland to go to her home nation.

The Reason she was in Ukraine? Because she was teaching english at school there, a job she quit when she became a full time streamer. WHY she was still there? No clue, I'm guessing she was gaming the system for taxes and what not including shit cost of living( Vanessa Vanessa COME FACT CHECK THIS SHIT).

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
There is too much slurping going on in this derail. Nice to see so many people hate America that claim to love it.

Why does someones opinion on Russia and Ukraine have to do with hating or loving the United States?

• 5Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Are you kidding right now?

I don't know much about you, I know ossoi claims a lot of shit but he's pretty funny, is this your gimmick?

You lose a conversation (how the fuck do you lose something that isn't even an argument?) and then pull out some false narrative bullshit, "heheh you don't like neo-nazis? HEHE you must be ANTI-AMERICAN!"?

No you sexually repressed mooseknuckle, I think us sending BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS of dollars to a foreign nation that will, WITHOUT A DOUBT, end up either embezzled or in the hands of russia is a terrible idea, no matter what nation we send it to.

• 2Picard
  • 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The reason she's in fucking Poland? Because she can't bring her pets from Ukraine because everyone in their right mind fears that there may be a spike in RABIES CASES from peoples home pets brought from Ukraine. She would rather farm donations and put her life in risk for her pets than leave poland to go to her home nation.
Iv seen the video about the Christian stuff, the ex boyfriend did sound weird as fuck but its all from her point of view so who knows. Her whole life is super strange and the fact she is over 40 on twitch is strange. I assume she realzied she can be a full time streamer in Ukraine and it is cheap to live out there so her money went far. Can fact check that she is Portugal and not Poland right now.

• 2Worf