Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Furthermore, based on what some of you have said, they probably fled Poland because they feared the Polish would force her boy toy back to Ukraine to fight for his country. Portugal is not sending fighting age men back to Ukraine, so it is mighty convenient that is where they ended up after initially crossing into Poland. Or, maybe she had PTSD after being around a bunch of obviously conservative and Christian people.

They fled to Poland for the same reason millions of Ukrainians fled to Poland: it shares a large border, is friendly, and is relatively far away from Russia. They also fled super early on, before the ultra queues happened and before Ukraine started to prevent men from leaving. The US state dept was warning citizens quite in advance what Russia was going to do and telling to gtfo

Moving on from Poland makes sense if you can because Poland is trying to deal with the massive influx of refugees

On a side note, what is this 40 year old conspiracy stuff? If she is actually 40, good for her. Aged better than a lot of other 40 year olds lol

• 1NPC
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
They fled to Poland for the same reason millions of Ukrainians fled to Poland: it shares a large border, is friendly, and is relatively far away from Russia. They also fled super early on, before the ultra queues happened and before Ukraine started to prevent men from leaving. The US state dept was warning citizens quite in advance what Russia was going to do and telling to gtfo

Moving on from Poland makes sense if you can because Poland is trying to deal with the massive influx of refugees

On a side note, what is this 40 year old conspiracy stuff? If she is actually 40, good for her. Aged better than a lot of other 40 year olds lol

giphy-4.gif

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

It is not a conspiracy, she is in her early 40s. I was surprised when I found out too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Let’s get the Ukrainian derail back to what matters, Thots, hot tubs, twin degenerate brothers and less ads.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
( Vanessa Vanessa COME FACT CHECK THIS SHIT).
Sure np. Let me get right on posting some stats and data on someone no one knows ^_^ I lol'd at your tag of me though :)

While I'm here... I log on to twitch like once every 3 months LoL. I'm stunned by the amount of twitch cam girls who just exist and get paid. It's so stupid, and I'm not talking about the girls... what they're doing is simple and profitable... it's the simps that are stunning to think about.

4gqg.jpg

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
huh glad to see gaming hasn't really changed much in 20 years. still fat nerds yelling at each other after losing a game of Doom Unreal Tournament Fortnite COD

lot more RGB than i remember though

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What the fuck he got banned for that? That's like a B- in terms of general CoD lobby trashtalk lol.

What the fuck do they think their game is. This is literal definition of CoD - unhinged teenagers.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Thats the difference to 30 years ago. Back then no one would have cared about some generic trash talk, but now the same kind of lib run companies that ruined e-events like AGDQ have also ruined these events too

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What the fuck he got banned for that? That's like a B- in terms of general CoD lobby trashtalk lol.

What the fuck do they think their game is. This is literal definition of CoD - unhinged teenagers.
Yeah I hear my son from basement daily while playing his COD screaming obscenities and this clip above is childs play compared to the words he throws out.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Who gives a shit though? It's CoD where they have the option of keyboard and mouse but they're shifted aside, because controller is better due to the stupid aim assist. Just another sign that esports and people who buy into them are a mistake.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
huh glad to see gaming hasn't really changed much in 20 years. still fat nerds yelling at each other after losing a game of Doom Unreal Tournament Fortnite COD

lot more RGB than i remember though

If they were black they would of have gotten medals from the College and been considered stunning and brave.

• 3Picard
  • 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If they were black they would of have gotten medals from the College and been considered stunning and brave.
Shit talking is a fundamental part of the fighting game community.why did you think blacks love it so much?

• 1Worf

Oldbased

> Than U
Amouranth, Melina, Elixer streaming. Amo polishing stripper pole. Someone asked what is she doing, I said wiping all the heps away. 24 hour ban haha.
Slut central.
Shocked I am not perma'd. I often like to remind perverts in chat if you just google her, you can see her squirt gun and ugly ass nipples for free.
1651457864385.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Moron
  • 1Double Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
She is a fucking basket-case. My wife deep dove this fucking chick because she plays FFXIV, I know way more about her than I would ever WANT to know so this is Cyb's fault.

Her past boyfriend in the states (because shocker, she's a US citizen!), was a christian who wanted to save sex for marriage, wanted her to not dress inappropriately, and go to church...MIND BLOWING STUFF FOR A CHRISTIAN GUY. She made a youtube video that explained it all that my wife STRONGLY SUGGESTED I WATCH while she was still simping for her. In that video she claimed that the dude was ABUSING HER, mentally, physically and SEXUALLY. Mentally because he suggested she go to church. Physically because he suggested that she wear less inappropriate clothing. Sexually because he wouldn't stick his dick in crazy.

The reason she's in fucking Poland? Because she can't bring her pets from Ukraine because everyone in their right mind fears that there may be a spike in RABIES CASES from peoples home pets brought from Ukraine. She would rather farm donations and put her life in risk for her pets than leave poland to go to her home nation.

The Reason she was in Ukraine? Because she was teaching english at school there, a job she quit when she became a full time streamer. WHY she was still there? No clue, I'm guessing she was gaming the system for taxes and what not including shit cost of living( Vanessa Vanessa COME FACT CHECK THIS SHIT).
I was pretty shocked that Zepla is 41 fucking years old. Them makeup and filters do wonders.

She also acts like she's 19. She def cray cray.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users