Twitch.tv

Xevy

Log Wizard
im really getting old, having a hard time deciphering this. i guess the Doc is making a shitty game and Blizzard ripped off a skin

oh man a shitty skeleton face guy, how original. still hilarious how shitty the artists across the board at activision/EA are now, too much time being activists on twitter to do their job i guess
100% some Dr. D PR bullshit. Non-story.

• 1Salty
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This one is mostly the same concept but not as obvious, the dog one from last page or whatever was pretty fucking obvious though since even small details were the same.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
im really getting old, having a hard time deciphering this. i guess the Doc is making a shitty game and Blizzard ripped off a skin

oh man a shitty skeleton face guy, how original. still hilarious how shitty the artists across the board at activision/EA are now, too much time being activists on twitter to do their job i guess

Shit like this happens all the time. It's just the fact it's in our kinda consciousness given the popularity of Dr Dis and/or Act/Bliz + gaming that puts it on the buzzworthy feed. It's probably in this case less artist "doing their job" and more radioactive neon skeleton isn't relatively new idea but slightly obscure enough.. and the fact its "tacticool" in both cases gives it the opportunity to be called a rip-off. I'm like 99% certain that kinda neon like skeleton design was used in like scooby doo, jonny quest, or adventure bros.. but can't specifically recall the exact.. but just not in this tacticool design.. but skulls + shooters are pretty hand in hand.

I think the only other "public" example was liquid death accused a record label for stealing their flaming skull design, when it was just a commission issued out to some guy who has an entire portfolio dedicated to drawing skulls with the prompt for a logo for nuclear blast records.. but its on the hire/company to research the legitimacy/"plagiarism" before publishing type of bullshit no matter.. It's not entirely impossible for two people to come to the similar design. Floof was a little too accurate, this skulls design holds very little water but enough to spin PR.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
WTF.....the future of EDM. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I had that "person" purged from my mind you bastard

Never actually had any power to ban anyone, just a PR move.

"Taking a break", distanced from Twitch by CEO and in steep mental decline. Shocking discoveries I tell you.

That one had some of the worst gums I ever saw on a living creature. Big time levels of genetic malfunction all around.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I miss MoonMoon on GTARP. However NoPixel has been shit for awhile now. Penta basically got forced off the server as well. He was told he couldn't play 2 of his characters, one was in jail for over 70 days before he got a trial, and his cop got fired for basically going too hard on certain streamers. He's been bouncing to different RP servers lately though and his shit has been funny as fuck the last week.

Cybsled

What happened to deer person?

They single-handedly torpedoed the "counsel" Twitch setup by immediately going on a power trip on their stream and creating a massive PR nightmare, which spooked Twitch and let them quietly kill the idea off and hope people would eventually forget about it.

Which we did, until you posted this

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh yeah?! Well I forgot about it till it popped in my head cuz u guys bumped this thread!

There!

😆