Twitch.tv

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't be shy, go for all three Civil War Amendments ! :rolleyes:
You're Eurotrash iirc, and I'm pretty sure every single muslim infested shithole in your entire god forsaken union still requires that the parents be citizens for the child to be granted citizenship.

The 14th amendment covers a lot more than just birthright citizenship and the issue today has basically nothing to do with American Inventors so I can only assume it's your lamentable level of ignorance that would incline you to try and frame it as such.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Szlia

I'm pretty sure every single muslim infested shithole in your entire god forsaken union still requires that the parents be citizens for the child to be granted citizenship.
Talking about lamentable level of ignorance : more than a third of EU countries have limited forms of jus soli.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, almost like I used the qualifier "pretty sure" for a reason. Also a pretty big difference between 'limited forms of jus soli' and 'fuck it any wetback who manages to pop out their anchor-baby north of the rio grande gets to stay here forever'

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You're Eurotrash iirc, and I'm pretty sure every single muslim infested shithole in your entire god forsaken union still requires that the parents be citizens for the child to be granted citizenship.
Here, at birth:
- One of your parents is French : you're French, no matter where you're born
- You're born in France from two parents who DO NOT have a nationality at all: you're French
- You're born in France, and at least one of your non-French parents was also born in France

Then, you can ask for citizenship later:
- At 18, if you were born in France from non-French parents, and have lived consecutively there for at least 5 years since age 11, then you can ask for the French citizenship and it will be granted
- If you marry a French citizen and reside for 4 years in France
- If you do 2 years of college or higher education in France (!!!)
- If you ask very nicely, and a judge decides to say yes because
- And the final one, "being able to render or having done major services for France" - that's also called "The Foreign Legion clause": "Service guarantees Citizenship"

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am pretty sure most Euros don't realize how lax American citizenship laws actually are. Then again European citizenship laws in general are still outright generous compared to the completely draconian ones the further east you go.

It's outright impossible for a foreigner to get citizenship in a middle eastern nation. No matter how much money you have. You wont get one in any of the major asian countries either.

Like that America has no rules for restricting the travel of pregnant women. Thus, a business practice for wealthy foreigners is to get a basic 90 day visa and go chill at a "resort" until you give birth. Boom your child is an American citizen, get a passport an head back home. Start filing paperwork to get you and your extended family permanent visas and greencards to the USA over time. Miami is full of these places.

• 1Truth!

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Like that America has no rules for restricting the travel of pregnant women. Thus, a business practice for wealthy foreigners is to get a basic 90 day visa and go chill at a "resort" until you give birth. Boom your child is an American citizen, get a passport an head back home. Start filing paperwork to get you and your extended family permanent visas and greencards to the USA over time. Miami is full of these places.
One of my friends got that by accident (early birth). He always gets severe hassles when he goes to the USA when they spot his birthplace and ask where his US passport is ("don't have one, I don't live here" "but why???").

Before you ask the same question: he's a pure communist, so even your full-blown leftists are like center-right for him. He won't get an US passport because that's like a badge of honor for him.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Here, at birth:
- One of your parents is French : you're French, no matter where you're born
- You're born in France from two parents who DO NOT have a nationality at all: you're French
- You're born in France, and at least one of your non-French parents was also born in France

Then, you can ask for citizenship later:
- At 18, if you were born in France from non-French parents, and have lived consecutively there for at least 5 years since age 11, then you can ask for the French citizenship and it will be granted
- If you marry a French citizen and reside for 4 years in France
- If you do 2 years of college or higher education in France (!!!)
- If you ask very nicely, and a judge decides to say yes because
- And the final one, "being able to render or having done major services for France" - that's also called "The Foreign Legion clause": "Service guarantees Citizenship"
-if you're somewhat talented American Inventor who can play football, and if your great-great-great-grandparents once were within a 500 miles radius of a white French Colonist, you can now be French as well. France's national team (in any sport) is like 80% midnight on any given day

1.jpeg

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
-if you're somewhat talented American Inventor who can play football, and if your great-great-great-grandparents once were within a 500 miles radius of a white French Colonist, you can now be French as well. France's national team (in any sport) is like 80% midnight on any given day

View attachment 433734
Fun fact: unless I'm mistaken - but I don't see Camavinga there, he's the only one in the team that isn't - all of them were born in France, and a lot of them in Paris.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Fun fact: unless I'm mistaken - but I don't see Camavinga there, he's the only one in the team that isn't - all of them were born in France, and a lot of them in Paris.

pointless semantics, my pure hatred for that team remains true. It was a glorious day a few weeks back when it was revealed that one of biggest French stars is a tranny lover

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I guess to add to the muslim/middle eastern fire.. thought it was funny. I did minimal research after seeing it pop up on youtube, so feel free to do your own.. but essentially streamer named Sliker?? scammed a bunch of his viewers to what he said 150 to 300k for various scams like asking to help fly his mom out, and has asked I guess various streamers.. tons of screenshots with his actions. I've never heard of the dude

edit:According to miz?? he "needs" the money to gamble, but because he is muslim he can't take sponsor deals? and all the scams he ran it was under the pretense that he'd pay back his viewers and other streamers back.. lot of stupid people out there I guess.

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
trainwrecks gave him 100k, xqc, etc. It's going to be alot more than 300k. He says he lost like 2 mil gambaing. Who knows if that is true. He wants to subathon to pay it all back, probably a scam too.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Holy shit the Twitch drama is going off right now. A small time streamer accused a friend of Mizkif's of sexual assault last year. Now it is coming out how Miz may have used his influence to silence her and cover for his friend. His whole streaming org might fall apart over this.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maya's golden image is RIP now. I thought she would be smart enough to stay out of that kind of shit. Wow!

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Autistic depressed streamers doing stupid shit. News at 11.

Stop giving money to nerds.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users