Twitch.tv

Janx

<Silver Donator>
"PIikamee" has returned and is with Vshojo now.
No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well I'm glad she didn't get bullied out of the industry by a bunch of angry troons but that new sexed up avatar does not match her voice at all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

They constantly change their outfits. I did notice the current model has some elements similar to her prior character, but it is different enough that they can’t claim she is copying the old character’s appearance

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well I'm glad she didn't get bullied out of the industry by a bunch of angry troons but that new sexed up avatar does not match her voice at all.
They constantly change their outfits. I did notice the current model has some elements similar to her prior character, but it is different enough that they can’t claim she is copying the old character’s appearance
The Pikamee persona is owned by the last company she was with. Now that she is with Vshojo this persona is all owned by her. So if she ever leaves Vshojo she will still be Henya.

Also she blew her cover immediately. Can't hide the kettle.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's crazy. You get like 1 penny per thousand viewers per ad. Traditionally most of the money came from subs and donos (which are off the Twitch book through paypal) and ads were just consistent but little. You're supposed to roll 8 minutes of ads an hour and I think that's like 16+ ads.

Kind of good for people who may have a large audience of mostly lurkers not prone to sub or donate or whatever. Bad for people in general because ads suck and ad blockers are struggling to keep up with Twitch's shenanigans. Just goes to show how fucking ridiculously big the advertising industry is.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Twitch is actively trying to kill itself now with new rules for streamers coming down to nuke sponsorships, logos, corner adspace, everything.

• 1Like