Twitch.tv

Fadaar

That guy
Looking up one or two vids for Holocure on YT made the Great Algorithmo decide I wanted Hololive clips 24/7.

Can't deny that Pekora shouting dark magic chants at her computer while playing the Harry Potter game is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

ive been suggested a lot of shylily clips. she's got a few screws loose in a hilarious way.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whatever your opinion of v-tubing is, at least it resulted in chicks who actually play games (And I guarantee there will never be a dude with a voice-changer working for Hololive) being the 'face' of female streaming rather than whores.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Whatever your opinion of v-tubing is, at least it resulted in chicks who actually play games (And I guarantee there will never be a dude with a voice-changer working for Hololive) being the 'face' of female streaming rather than whores.
Well well, a bunch of them do ASMR streams and so on too, but yeah at least it's not the whole "I'm answering questions in a bikini/in a jacuzzi" kind of stuff. Bunch of them(the Hololive streamers especially) do karaoke and stuff too if you're into that, even do concerts and what not. Honestly I wish they'd make a documentary on how the tech works and stuff for events like this it'd be pretty interesting I think.

Personally I find them really boring to watch, but the clips can be pretty fun.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
The Hololive girls are hella popular and there are a bunch of them. I tend to watch clips of the Holomyth EN girls. They are all pretty funny.

I was laughing, somehow I stumbled on a redpilled vtuber.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well well, a bunch of them do ASMR streams and so on too, but yeah at least it's not the whole "I'm answering questions in a bikini/in a jacuzzi" kind of stuff. Bunch of them(the Hololive streamers especially) do karaoke and stuff too if you're into that, even do concerts and what not. Honestly I wish they'd make a documentary on how the tech works and stuff for events like this it'd be pretty interesting I think.

Personally I find them really boring to watch, but the clips can be pretty fun.

If you ever want to see some cool tech behinds the scenes type shit Codemiko has a few where she break down how she created her shit.

The women is actually legitimately talented, but also retarded and annoying as fuck. Clearly a case of the tism.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
iu

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users