Twitch.tv

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Shit our 8 year old son rolls around on the floor like he's a wolf rolling around in the blood of his latest kill.

Dude what are you doing?!?! His reply? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Alright carry on lilbro. #purebloodanimal

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

lol

I can't stand Hasan.

Last edited:

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This was all I could think about when I watched the game previews before the Starfield direct. Nothing but ugly/black female MCs.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Imagine 100 mil contract. Shit even basketball and baseball contracts are not that big usually. That’s fucking nuts.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's puzzling that the contract isn't exclusive. It's a no brainer signing since he can still stream on Twitch.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
It's puzzling that the contract isn't exclusive. It's a no brainer signing since he can still stream on Twitch.

Twitch just put exclusivity into it's TOS. You cannot stream on Twitch when you are streaming to any other platform. This is for all streamers, partner or not. After Twitch started delisting gambling streams and did not specifically exclude poker, streamer Lex Veldhuis gave up partner status and 3,000+ subs so that he could multi stream on Youtube and Twitch to make sure he was building a non-Twitch audience for the inevitable day that Twitch banned poker streams. He was about 6-8 months into it when Twitch announced the new TOS and he had to choose to either switch exclusively to YT or come back to Twitch, where his audience is. It really sucks for him since he is in a limbo of what restrictions Twitch is going to announce next. Maybe Kick will make him some baller deal to go there.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Twitch just put exclusivity into it's TOS. You cannot stream on Twitch when you are streaming to any other platform. This is for all streamers, partner or not.

? You can stream wherever you want, you just can't multicast to multiple platforms at once. Which is a stupid thing to do anyway.

Szlia

These types of contracts also come with a number of clauses, like how many hours a week or a month you must stream. Since that 2 year deals is 35 million a year plus 30 million of conditional bonuses, the bonuses are probably related to hours of gambling streams or conversions of viewers to Stake accounts or things of that nature. What I mean is that they don't need to make it exclusive, because the hour requirements can be high enough to make it a guarantee he'll spend most of his time on Kick, with short streams on Twitch that are ads for the more plentiful content on Kick.

Oldbased

> Than U
So first was AI Jesus the AI Trump vs Biden.
This dude said fuck all these other AI people and just made them all.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
Imagine 100 mil contract. Shit even basketball and baseball contracts are not that big usually. That’s fucking nuts.

it was specifically done at $100m valuation to get in the news as higher than LeBron James recent 2 year $97m deal. "esports retards make more than NBA pros" triggering kind of news which creates a vortex of "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" among sports guys.

its also not $100m cash, no one really knows but some good speculation that the number involves a lot of fake numbers around getting equity in Kick etc. Its still no doubt crazy high numbers but a lot of it could vanish if shit starts going bad fast, and its hard to see how it doesn't given how shady all this shit is. Equivalent to the idiots in the NBA/NFL who were getting paid out in bitcoin the last few years.

Oldbased

> Than U
Someone linked me XqC earlier in discord where he was discussing Kick/Twitch with Pissan and some 20 iq bitch I never found out who she was.
Pissan was like Twitch is owned by Amazon and they do bad things but not near as bad as gambling/stake!
The whole 10 minutes I watched before cutting myself in 1000 places was entirely that stupid as fuck lashing towards XqC and how scammy this deal is despite Amazon owning and even paying contracts to gamblers in the other services.
Also the DMCA thing is laughable. I think he was trying to live stream a movie/fight or something. On twitch they don't pin a message ( due to chat scroll so fast you can't read chat either place he streams ). They just ban you. BAM. If you are a lesser streamer maybe even forever.
Kick has the app in apple and google which means they still have to abide by some rules, much more lax than Twitches though, but to act like this was some slam on Kick is funny, especially considering the commie way Twitch handles things.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Never ceases to amaze me how corporations can willfully kill their own market base. We are seeing so many examples of this over the past couple of years. And the trend seems to be accelerating if anything.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Never ceases to amaze me how corporations can willfully kill their own market base. We are seeing so many examples of this over the past couple of years. And the trend seems to be accelerating if anything.
Much like Reddit, even the corporatist slavers that run Twitch understand having degeneracy be outright front and center on your platform doesnt make it very advertiser friendly. Might be different if Twitch was getting a lot bigger chunk of the simp bucks but Id imagine most of that gets spent off platform.