Twitch.tv

Fadaar

That guy
Pre-rolls are more aggressive during prime time but most PC blockers will purple screen them and auto-refresh til they are gone. Most solutions prevent all midrolls.

But if you're watching on mobile you are already their bitch so can't help you there.

I just straight up refuse to watch YouTube/Twitch/etc on my phone purely because of the ad AIDS. YouTube I do make exceptions for podcasts when I'm in the car but that's about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
At first I assumed he would just get deported and banned from Japan. But it has been over a week and not a word from him. I think you are right and they are fucked.

Too bad they aren't black females and we don't have a Japanese terrorist to trade for them.

Cybsled

They were in an area with radioactive contamination, so I also imagine that there would have been some extra precautions taken to determine if they've contaminated anything else.

I recall reading about Chernobyl tours years ago and they used to check shoes to make sure they weren't tracking anything radioactive on them. If these guys were just walking around and then left, they probably had concerns about radioactive dirt/etc being tracked around in spots in Japan.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Japan Police can hold you for a very long time if I remember right. He won't be granted bail for sure since he's a foreigner.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I use U Block Origin and never see adds.
The adds are directly muxxed into your stream right now. No addblock/tool can prevent this. Some areas and countries do not get adds for legal reasons but that's it.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not true, my adblocker is working. Also uBlock Origin (I think I added some lines in the settings at some point). This is what I see if I get an ad:

blockingAds.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
That is quite tame. By saying something she clearly got their attention to fuck with her.

Not that she realizes that I am sure.

This is literally anons saying the thing they know will disturb her the worst because she reacted like puritan.

As an aside, women truly would never understand what a guy retreat is like. I save the most vile things I can think of for my closest of friends.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
That is quite tame. By saying something she clearly got their attention to fuck with her.

Not that she realizes that I am sure.

She got more attention with the twatter post and the comments are all supporting the dudes. 🤣

"STFU, and go play candy crush. Hole."

Seems like she didn't think that one all the way through.