Twitch.tv

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Asmon has the best editors, I watch his clips mostly because of them.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
This is getting really good

Watching the fans go absolutely wild is really fun to watch.

Edit: Damn there's an entire 3 hour AI concert

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Big Worf energy.

Lonely Ghost Town GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure even Bubbles can tell this is another crazy 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME' stunt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Twitch streamer goes into restricted areas in Fukushima live streaming it and gets arrested. This might be a you get what you deserve thing.

Twitch just banned him, make sense since he was live streaming breaking into people's homes and businesses. So now no income whenever he gets out of Japanese prison.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Jesus Christ, here I am trying to watch some MTG and I am greeted with DarkestMage talking about eating less meat for environmental responsibility. He actually even said that Impossible meat and Beyond meat are great, healthy alternatives. The dude is an out of shape streamer that doesn't see the sun and he is saying that your doctor will thank you if you skip meat for some meals.

Come to think of it, he probably bought into the COVID bullshit so he's right about the doctor thing.

One more comment about his trans best friend and I'm just done with this shit.

• 5Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ, here I am trying to watch some MTG and I am greeted with DarkestMage talking about eating less meat for environmental responsibility. He actually even said that Impossible meat and Beyond meat are great, healthy alternatives. The dude is an out of shape streamer that doesn't see the sun and he is saying that your doctor will thank you if you skip meat for some meals.

Come to think of it, he probably bought into the COVID bullshit so he's right about the doctor thing.

One more comment about his trans best friend and I'm just done with this shit.
A streamer being a moronic imbecile leftist who has ZERO clue what reality they live in...
...on TWITCH!?!?!?!?

Shocked Oh My God GIF

All jokes aside there are literal video game streamers who proudly support anti-capitalism. Seriously, there are a lot of very stupid people out there and they are giving other stupid people money.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He actually even said that Impossible meat and Beyond meat are great, healthy alternatives.

Look, eating veggies and shit is great. But those plant based fake meats are so ultra processed to the point that they really aren't healthy. Honestly you'd be better off just eating a hamburger and a salad lol

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
A streamer being a moronic imbecile leftist who has ZERO clue what reality they live in...
...on TWITCH!?!?!?!?

Shocked Oh My God GIF

All jokes aside there are literal video game streamers who proudly support anti-capitalism. Seriously, there are a lot of very stupid people out there and they are giving other stupid people money.

Also watching MTG and not expecting this? Ygwyfd

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Look, eating veggies and shit is great. But those plant based fake meats are so ultra processed to the point that they really aren't healthy. Honestly you'd be better off just eating a hamburger and a salad lol

The hilarious thing was he announced his non-meat meal to the chat: pita with hummus, french fries, broccoli. He then went on to say chickpeas are a super food and that you could survive off of only quinoa if you could get past the taste, and that we should reduce dairy consumption.

I was dumbfounded. The only comment I made was that it is hilarious that all sorts of vegetarian and vegan foods are explicitly made to taste like animal based products, but that there is no one trying to make meat or dairy products that taste like quinoa, chickpeas, or any other type of bean or vegetable. I wonder why that is?

Meme Reaction GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Also watching MTG and not expecting this? Ygwyfd

I get you, but MJ is legitimately great at the game and he seems like a really intelligent, autistic nerd most of the time so it was just a mindfuck that supposedly smart people could be that fucking braindead about something that it is legitimately trivial to research if you have any brainpower.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The hilarious thing was he announced his non-meat meal to the chat: pita with hummus, french fries, broccoli. He then went on to say chickpeas are a super food and that you could survive off of only quinoa if you could get past the taste, and that we should reduce dairy consumption.

I was dumbfounded. The only comment I made was that it is hilarious that all sorts of vegetarian and vegan foods are explicitly made to taste like animal based products, but that there is no one trying to make meat or dairy products that taste like quinoa, chickpeas, or any other type of bean or vegetable. I wonder why that is?

Meme Reaction GIF

It isn’t a secret: they want to get people to switch to a vegan diet or “healthier” diet, so they try to replicate non-vegan foods in an effort to get people to eat that way. So through this you get all sorts of stuff like fake meat or plant cheese or whatever.

More often than not, meat/dairy eaters might be more enticed by the idea of it being healthy. So marketing

“hey this burger is made of plant stuff, it must be healthier than hamburgers from beef”. But that is the trick. While it is made of plants, they add so much fat and salt and ultra process it that they can end up being much less healthy than just a regular hamburger. Not just from a nutrition angle, but there are also concerns related to gut flora. Not that beef is amazing for gut flora, but the ultra processed shit is worse. Sort of like how bitter got vilified and it ended up being “healthier” than the trans fat margarines sold for decades when you compared the two.

I 100% don’t mind vegan food if it is tasty and “normal”. I also don’t mind stuff like oat milk. But fuck all this “try our vegan pizza with cashew cheese and soy pepperoni and pea protein sausage” stuff lol

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Has anyone come across a working adblock recently? Everything that exists has been beaten far as I can tell and twitch is entirely unusable without one