Twitch.tv

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Andy DIck is one of those people that I imagine is prebanned from most places.

Oddly enough it seems otherwise. Most the times I hear / heard about him in the past it was some new palce was banning him for licking a guest or whipping his dick out or putting someone elses food in his mouth and then spitting it back on their plate.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This guy has become my fav streamer on Twitch:
He does live mixes. Very hard to hate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Drunk, but this dude is amazing. He live mixes. Makes Jake look like a pleb.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Rofl on Reckfuls stream he has the co-creator for League..and hes talking about a Discord server in EQ where 5 SK's in Fires of Heaven ran around HTing people then logging out. Good stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
That was actually a really good episode, really cool being able to relate to a multi billionaire, even if it's just a little bit haha

• 1Like

Araxen

Rofl on Reckfuls stream he has the co-creator for League..and hes talking about a Discord server in EQ where 5 SK's in Fires of Heaven ran around HTing people then logging out. Good stuff.

It's very hard to hate Reckful. He's one of us.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider

I was praying that it wasn't Pendragon, happy to see that it wasn't. I only hope the worst for that guy.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol i cant imagine pendragon going on anything like that without getting booty blasted and/or doxxed irl

was hoping marc would get asked about Rising Thunder

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

It's very hard to hate Reckful. He's one of us.

I like that Pokimane chick. She's hot as fuck but actually likes games and is entertaining. She could be a titty streamer with ease but doesn't which you have to respect. Still if given the chance I would try to impale her throat with my pork sword at the first opportunity.

• 2Like

Araxen

I like that Pokimane chick. She's hot as fuck but actually likes games and is entertaining. She could be a titty streamer with ease but doesn't which you have to respect. Still if given the chance I would try to impale her throat with my pork sword at the first opportunity.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
If you're bored and want more Twitch drama in your life. It does seem like Taiwan witchhunts many different types of people and just not people from the US. I think I would have worded some of my argument more carefully, but considering how passionate he is about the situation I'm sure it would be hard to formulate a neutral response.

• 1WTF

goishen

Macho Ma'am

Well, fuck. That didn't go as planned. Bleh, fuckit. I'm too tired to deal with this shit right now.

spronk

FPS noob
so the web version of twitch seems to stick a left bar now when you are watching a channel, is there any way to get rid of it? It just shows you the channel you are watching and people you follow, I don't really need any of that shit when I'm actually watching a stream.

on the PC client at least there are arrows i can use to shrink the left/right sides to nothing but i don't see anything on the left side in web twitch

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I typically use the Twitch app but I heard people complaining about this earlier. Does using theatre mode get rid of it?