Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The balding neckbeard was on top of Twitch today!

blerlzget9k11.png

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Ads are coming in like crazy. What's the new workaround? I had that one twitch app that was pretty good but I deleted it after a while since everything was fine. I forgot its name.

This Bjergsen Gillette commercial is pretty fucking funny though. The only thing this kid is shaving off is particles of dead skin.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The only ads I get are right at the start of a stream when I go to it. Put it on mute and tab out and come back 30 seconds later. It's the same ad over and over anyway revolving around console games, which I don't own a console so not much missed.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ads are coming in like crazy. What's the new workaround? I had that one twitch app that was pretty good but I deleted it after a while since everything was fine. I forgot its name.

This Bjergsen Gillette commercial is pretty fucking funny though. The only thing this kid is shaving off is particles of dead skin.
uBlock Origin Chrome extension or Firefox Plugin.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Ublock Origin installed and does nothing. I always get an ad at stream start and like every 5 minutes. Always the Amazon TV series one.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/

Alternate Player extension for Twitch.tv by Alexander Choporov(CoolCmd)?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ublock Origin installed and does nothing. I always get an ad at stream start and like every 5 minutes. Always the Amazon TV series one.
Really?

I use it, and I haven't seen an ad on twitch since. Wtf?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have Chrome with uBlock and AdBlock. I have been getting ad's for the last few weeks. This one bitch played 6 fucking ad's (like 5 minutes worth) before the stream ever popped in. She got un-followed.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
uBlock (not Unlock Origins) and Adaware on firefox and no ads other than the start of the stream ad.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I have ublock Origins and ublock Origins extra installed (no idea what extra does.) I installed the alternate twitch player and ads are gone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
if you don't want too mess with Ublock....

Streamlink + VLC Media Player, streamlink pulls the stream directly from the HLS encoder(no ads, except for direct ad's that are injected into the stream)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I used Streamlink + VLC + Chatty for a long time. Think when I rebuilt my computer just never bothered setting it back up and switched back to the website.