Twitch.tv

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What is UEFA? Google pulls a soccer league. Why would a soccer league be getting him banned

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People have been illegally streaming UEFA Soccer matches on Twitch. Whomever filed the DMCA notice mistakenly included his name.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
People have been illegally streaming UEFA Soccer matches on Twitch. Whomever filed the DMCA notice mistakenly included his name.

not lirik's problems and these mistakes should be punished incredibly harshly

if this had happened to some dude scraping by with 1000 viewers they wouldn't have gotten their account back nearly as quickly

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bots handle nearly all of the grunt internet scanning with zero checking by the accuser. You're talking hundreds of companies reporting millions of URLs pinging off even the vaguest word hit related to whatever they are paid to "protect". DMCA is from 1998 and heavily favors the business side over the accused. Even if they screw up 5% there's no punishment doled out for it.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bots handle nearly all of the grunt internet scanning with zero checking by the accuser. You're talking hundreds of companies reporting millions of URLs hitting off even the vaguest word hit related to whatever they are paid to "protect". DMCA is from 1998 and heavily favors the business side over the accused. Even if they screw up 5% there's no punishment doled out for it.

ya it's a huge problem that our elder politicians will never understand. here's hoping for a fix in 20 or 30 years

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

The biggest red flag would be someone from America giving a fuck about Soccer. The fact Twitch missed that is a hard fail on their part.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I dunno. Twitch has been off of my list of places that I hit ever since the announcement, for a variety of reasons. I understand about them needing to make money, but they can do that in so many ways besides making people watch crap video ads.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
From what I understand about the DMCA garbage is the company has to respond ASAP once a complaint comes in(basically there guilty as soon as it's filed), then can be looked at ....

• 1Like

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Stream sniping is getting a bit out of hand. Apparently someone shot at Doc DIsrespects house and hit/broke a window. He disappeared and came back without the wig/getup on with character broken and his wife yelling in the background.

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Stream sniping is getting a bit out of hand. Apparently someone shot at Doc DIsrespects house and hit/broke a window. He disappeared and came back without the wig/getup on with character broken and his wife yelling in the background.

You can hear the shot in the VOD...
As far i remember Doc is married and have a kid...

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Cybsled

His kid was in his streaming room probably 10 min before this happened, so she was in the house. Hope they catch whatever piece of shit has been doing this before he hurts someone.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I dunno. Twitch has been off of my list of places that I hit ever since the announcement, for a variety of reasons. I understand about them needing to make money, but they can do that in so many ways besides making people watch crap video ads.

The few I have seen are like most ads. They have nothing to do with anything I might buy sadly.

Xevy

Log Wizard

You can hear the shot in the VOD...
As far i remember Doc is married and have a kid...

He lives in the Bay Area. Whole bunch of Oakland trash capable of that. That's why you don't make fun of degenerates on the internet. Because they'll murder you. Because they're degenerates.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
He lives in the Bay Area. Whole bunch of Oakland trash capable of that. That's why you don't make fun of degenerates on the internet. Because they'll murder you. Because they're degenerates.

All of these idiots overreact too, like ya man it sucks you live in an area where your home can be shot at, but you just gave those guys all the recognition they needed now.

You just opened the floodgates on yourself.

Easy solution, put CCTV on your home 24/7 and, if possible, up and down the street so you can catch car plates. Don't fucking broadcast your triggeredness.

Unless it's all fake, and with the Doc? I just assume it's all fake.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Really hope it was a pellet gun or something like that. If someone really raged THAT hard I can imagine them going further.

• 2Like