Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

joz123

Potato del Grande
idk, she made her own compilation, looks pretty touretty to me
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
One of my cousins has tourrette's. She doesn't have verbal outbursts at all. She just has uncontrollable physical twitches and tics. I'm inclined to believe the vocalization form of tourrette's is much less common and also, in this case, complete bullshit.

• 1Picard

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"It was never a problem until I started streaming, but now my condition latches on to it. I'm probably gonna say it ALL THE TIME".

This is like a smoker blaming cigarette companies that their addiction became worse after they started working for them and got free packs. Fuck off.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
At this point in time, you'd have to be silly to think anything on twitch or youtube or any other stream/video thing is anything more than an act to draw viewers and make money. Maybe back in the day before people were making fortunes doing it, you'd find some legit oddballs but now?

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I treated this little kid that would grab his ear and screech about every thirty seconds. Bitch needs some risperidone.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Part of me is like wtf cares what she says, whatever. The other part though is like, cool lady, you had a sweet hustle for a minute, but gigs up, move on. It's like full on #metoo or something. If you really can't control what you say, guess what... you can't do everything!

Cybsled

Streamers can swear on Twitch...not sure where you got that idea from.

I also read an article where she had shown Twitch some manner of medical verification of the condition, so she probably has a relatively free pass without them risking a medical discrimination suit.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I remember back when she first hit the scene she said something like she could say American Inventor because her father was black and always blasted hard core gangsta rap on his car radio when they went for a drive. Anyway, she's one of the few Twitch thots I'd bang without hesitation.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
She's going to get banned. Even something like tourettes isn't enough to protect her from it. Twitch is probably just trying to figure out how to do it with the least amount of outrage. She needs to offer to have a few tics while giving one of their thirsty admins a blowjob, and she might just be allowed to stay.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I remember back when she first hit the scene she said something like she could say American Inventor because her father was black and always blasted hard core gangsta rap on his car radio when they went for a drive. Anyway, she's one of the few Twitch thots I'd bang without hesitation.
She's biracial or her mother married a black man?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She's going to get banned. Even something like tourettes isn't enough to protect her from it. Twitch is probably just trying to figure out how to do it with the least amount of outrage. She needs to offer to have a few tics while giving one of their thirsty admins a blowjob, and she might just be allowed to stay.
I don't think she will. She probably even shared the medical documents proving the condition with Twitch at this point. It's a well researched disability at this point and she can blame literally anything she says on stream on it. Rightfully so. And she's popular enough that she's not going to get banned quietly anyways. The shitstorm twitch/amazon will receive for banning someone for their disability will last for internet years (that is until the next big thing happens, ie 2-3 days)

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't think she will. She probably even shared the medical documents proving the condition with Twitch at this point. It's a well researched disability at this point and she can blame literally anything she says on stream on it. Rightfully so. And she's popular enough that she's not going to get banned quietly anyways. The shitstorm twitch/amazon will receive for banning someone for their disability will last for internet years (that is until the next big thing happens, ie 2-3 days)

I wouldn't be so sure. Racism is higher than disabilities on the progressive stack of what is or isn't permitted.