Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He could see YouTube as a more stable platform than Twitch in regards to ToS stuff, maybe.

Getting a live body at YouTube has to be a pain with all the automation YouTube has.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ninja probably has the actual phone number of a key account manager for his deal, but yeah the way Youtube treats even their bigger contributors who are raking in millions of views every week is insane.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Story seems odd. So first night people get handsy with her, then she goes back the 2nd night and claims the rape happened then. Plus she indicates her husband wasn’t there both times this happened?

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
TW: R*PE - GiantWaffle Stivitybobo It's time to tell the story of SGDQ 2014.

I was 18, married to Sam (19 y/o), religiously indoctrinated (socially isolated from leaving said religion)
They were pouring my drinks for me. Sam was silent and avoided interacting or playing with us. Pretty early on he left the room; I was already significantly intoxicated and didn't notice he was gone.

Women are literally incapable of having self determination. And her "husband" just lets her get sexually assaulted and leaves? Guy is a piece of shit too if so.

Edit: Oh for fucks sake

I thought he might leave me alone if I gave him a hand job. I reached down towards his shorts. I cannot write this without shaking from the paralyzing fear I felt next. He jumped up, threw off his pants, pulled me lower, and inserted - no protection. It couldn't end fast enough. I was silent, I stared at the ceiling.

Reading the linked files, who fucking knows what the actual truth is, but it's definitely somewhere in the middle of this mess.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like an old allegation. This reddit post is from February.

Giantwaffle isn't mentioned in the post, but he is mentioned in the flair for the website. Any police reports or legal action?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So a whore had a train run on her and her cuck husband was OK with it. Now she regrets it and thinks it's rape. OK bro.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
She was an 18 year old Mormon girl and it was her first time drinking. What the husband did was super dumb to leave her with them but he was a 19 year old Mormon guy who was in over is head.

This is what they looked like at the time. They were sheltered kids.
hMwWUvL.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Story seems odd. So first night people get handsy with her, then she goes back the 2nd night and claims the rape happened then. Plus she indicates her husband wasn’t there both times this happened?

ya it's super flakey but he's probably fucked

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He's been canceled. RIP his streaming career on Twitch. He should lawyer up, and maybe he can salvage his Twitch career. It's what Floe from the FGC did when he had some chick making some remarks about him. It turned out she was full of shit after he lawyered up.

Speaking of the FGC, MrWiz, the founder of Evo, got outed as a pedo. RIP Evo.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
She was an 18 year old Mormon girl and it was her first time drinking. What the husband did was super dumb to leave her with them but he was a 19 year old Mormon guy who was in over is head.

This is what they looked like at the time. They were sheltered kids.
hMwWUvL.jpg

checking the box for looking a little rapey isn't going to help him.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Imagine being Lirik and Shorty, will they even defend him if Waffle is like "This didn't happen"? lol.

• 1Worf