Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lirik won't say a word, till Waffle makes some sort of public comment.

I've been watching moonmoon again. He's been playing the DS3 "Cinders" mod, and it's been pretty fun to watch.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Awesome story. She basically admits that she started getting drunk and flirty with a room of guys, so the husband says fuck this and leaves. She gets drunk and has a threesome on night one. Felt so bad about it, she didn't leave to go home with her husband, stayed there, and got drunk AGAIN for round two of of the speed run threesome. For good measure she jacks one of them off the next morning and gets plowed. She fucking admits all of this, and somehow is passing it all off as rape?

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Awesome story. She basically admits that she started getting drunk and flirty with a room of guys, so the husband says fuck this and leaves. She gets drunk and has a threesome on night one. Felt so bad about it, she didn't leave to go home with her husband, stayed there, and got drunk AGAIN for round two of of the speed run threesome. She fucking admits all of this, and somehow is passing it all off as rape?

how long until woman can get off on drunk driving since their choices are obviously not their own when they're drinking.

IN FACT

they should probably be able to sue car companies for their dd

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Awesome story. She basically admits that she started getting drunk and flirty with a room of guys, so the husband says fuck this and leaves. She gets drunk and has a threesome on night one. Felt so bad about it, she didn't leave to go home with her husband, stayed there, and got drunk AGAIN for round two of of the speed run threesome. For good measure she jacks one of them off the next morning and gets plowed. She fucking admits all of this, and somehow is passing it all off as rape?
Nailed it. Looking at the facts surrounding the story and the girl clearly wanted dick and made no effort to remove herself from that situation. I don't know who any of these faggot streamers are, but I would bet my mortgage that the ones she fucked around with are more successful than her cuck boyfriend, and she was trying to jump on that wagon. She doesn't regret it, she only regrets that the internet found out about it and has exposed her as the clown whore she is. Now she's trying to latch onto the newly found power of RAPE ACCUSATIONS to change the story about what happened and redefine herself as a "victim", rather than the whore than she really is. It's beyond pathetic. Never once has a girl initiated a handjob in the hopes that it would make the guy leave her alone.

Merrith

Never once has a girl initiated a handjob in the hopes that it would make the guy leave her alone.

Do you mean this in the sense of "he's raping me, maybe if I jerk him off he'll stop" or are you just trolling claiming no woman in history has ever tried to just get a guy off with a handy or some head specifically just so she wouldn't have to fuck him?

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
What a shit time to be alive. What happened to the good old days when a chick got drunk, got fucked, did the walk of shame, and moved on with her life?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Story is crazy. Are they still married? Husband left her in a room of guys while drunk, then did it again, then LEFT THE EVENT WITHOUT HER?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Story is crazy. Are they still married? Husband left her in a room of guys while drunk, then did it again, then LEFT THE EVENT WITHOUT HER?
Ya it is funny how that seems glossed over.
I'm guessing here but it sounds like he might have got a tad jealous and flew back home without her, like fuck this tramp. Then she flies back in days later like I was trained 2 nights in a row and all I could think about was you my sweet sweet love.

I've built a system over the years.
Once they start talk about not having someone to talk to when you are always around and all the meals start coming from the crockpot then it is time to let them go, or chop them up into tiny pieces because the next step is dick hunter online. Now available on Xbox, PS4, PC and Nitendo.

Merrith

That shit makes me think it's all about age/inexperience/maturity issues.

Cybsled

More than likely. Reading the story makes me think full blown devout Mormons that grew up in a bubble (all the stuff about no alcohol, no sex outside marriage, etc). Married at 18/19? Way too young by modern standards, you're practically still a kid at that point.

Now suddenly they are thrust into a situation outside their bubble, exposed to stuff they didn't have exposure to before (booze), and everyone is too emotionally immature to actually handle the shit thrown at them. I do suspect the truth is somewhere in the middle of everything...like at the time you were okay with it, then with 20/20 hindsight and experience behind you, you realize that you were naive and let shit get way too out of control. Kind of like the end of Brave New World where the native guy finally gets pulled into a drug fueled orgy and goes along with it, then when they get clarity later on, they regret doing everything and it fucks them up.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Twitter is retarded, and so are the people who talk or even think about streamers when they're not playing games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
new theory: Dr. Disrespect got banned from twitch because he DIDN'T sexually assault anyone

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Oldbased

> Than U
It's reported Blue622 has passed. Was a GTA No Pixel streamer playing Boe Jangles.
His last tweet was regarding Reckful and depression.
Obit says-
Kenneth Alexander "Kenny" Tancredi died unexpectedly on Saturday, July 4, 2020 at his home. He was 30.

Born in Huntington, New York, he lived for a time in Naples, Florida but spent most of his time in Northern New Jersey and the Jersey Shore before moving back to Budd Lake in 2019.

Kenny was a Network Engineer and had a natural affiliation with anything technology related. This led to his spare time passion for gaming, which he turned into a successful, entrepreneurial endeavor that produced a following of other gamers. He also loved animals, water sports and snowboarding - and making everyone laugh.

Kenny was loved by all. He was known for his warm heart, caring nature, and abundant generosity. He was quick with a smile and always there with a helping hand. He was the person who opened his door and let friends sleep on the couch when they needed a place to stay. He was also a deep thinker who loved a conversation, always with fact and logic, with love and compassion.

Kenny conquered many challenges through his short life, but could not conquer all - even though he gave it a good fight.

He was predeceased by his father, Patrick Tancredi; his paternal grandparents Nicholas & Marie Tancredi and his maternal grandparents Alice & Stanley Bentzen.

He is survived by his mother, Holly Bentzen of Pawleys Island, SC; his step sister, Nicole Emery; step brother, Jimmy Spaedt; and many loving aunts, uncles and cousins.

A memorial gathering will be held on Monday July 13th from 1:00 - 3:30PM at the Morgan Funeral Home, 31 Main St., Netcong. A funeral service will immediately follow at 3:30PM at the funeral home. All those in attendance must wear a face mask, please be patient with current attendance limitations of 50 individuals in the building at a time.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
I don't know anything about any of these retarded streamers, but I'd just like to take a moment to say that "Stivitybobo" has got to be, hands down and without a doubt, the dumbest fucking name I've ever heard in my entire life.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users