Twitch.tv

Oldbased

> Than U
According to the apology? Anime titty sex dungeon
It's a shame he was born with a dick. If he was female he could just show his titties on stream and get rewarded for it.
Instead he was banned for virtual tits.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a shame he was born with a dick. If he was female he could just show his titties on stream and get rewarded for it.
Instead he was banned for virtual tits.

Since its 2020 couldnt he just say he was a girl for that stream and then the Twitch staff would unban her? (Gender fluid)

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
couldnt he just say he was a girl for that stream and then the Twitch staff would unban her?
You have to be at least a bit attractive so Twitch mods take notice of you in their masturbatorium. I hear you get one of those if you start at Twitch as a mod:

zensurzelt.png

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Who?
ah lol leave tab open for a day and reply without reloading

And now for something completely different.
Trial for the twitch streaming Halle Shooter started today

his statement, he had to shoot the first woman because otherwise his viewer chat would have ridiculed him. There you have it, twitch chat is so toxic it literally kills people.

Last edited:

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I was gonna say, they play with that AnneMunition chick sometimes but she seems to only really play fps?

Cybsled

I was gonna say, they play with that AnneMunition chick sometimes but she seems to only really play fps?

Ya, Anne is FPS most of the time. She plays Minecraft on stream sometimes or a big AAA title release, like FF7 remake or w/e.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Right. The appeal of Lirik and the night stream was the random ass variety and funny indie games.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I don't know if any of the D&D nerds here are unawares or not, but MoonMoon has been playing AI Dungeon 2, which is an AI generated text campaign that's designed to be "very complex". He's probably played 12 hours of it so far and it's pretty amazing that he can essentially forge his own narrative for hours and be entertained. The longer arc I watched him do the first night he started himself out as a man in Jacksonville Florida in court for killing some peoples kids while drunk driving which QUICKLY escalated to his attorney making him discipline to the Dark Lord, murdering the entire courtroom, and eventually led to MoonMoon as "Pickle Goku" fighting Vegeta who was disguised as Freza on Earth.

A wild, wild world guided by the imagination of one robot and one millionaire man-child. Pretty enjoyable.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users