Twitch.tv

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Just screenshotted this on YouTube from an Arknights content creator.View attachment 289317
Hahaha this faggot crying because he can no longer make money by pilfering copyrighted media. The little faggot wants to be able to make money sitting at his computer playing fucking video games and he's claiming "corporate greed" is the problem here ahahahahahhaHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
ninja streamed on twitch today
U6xWtZJ.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

His Twitter account also now links to youtube instead of Twitch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
he's live on YouTube right now. just a background screen with music/sound bytes. wonder if he's just testing out all the platforms for performance and fuckin with people at the same time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
lol he did a commercial in between songs and then a news report on shroud, playing it like radio.
226k watching and climbing.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
YouTube just sucks for scaling with my 1440p monitor. If I go widescreen, I lose the chat on the right side. On top of it, there is so much wasted real estate for the video player. They need to fix that shit because YouTube sucks for live stream viewing.

pmJfFRD.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
some of it is amusing, but it's literally just been this for a whole hour. Granted he has 330k watching

i know, i happened to open the YT site when he was only like 3 mins in. saw he was live and was like... dafuq? decent background noise at least.