Twitch.tv

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Shows up in the chat of other popular streamers and gets attention via gifting subs
Why hasn't he been banned yet?
or making comments.
Holy fuck... literal terrorism!

tenor.gif

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He is actually a fascinating story of "making it" in the way he did it. Heard other streamers reference him when they get the question "How do I make it on twitch?" that viewers often have. After a more serious answer, they end with "or you can do what Greek did".

He has always admitted to the way he did it as well. He started when he was living with his mom and had no viewers. Then he started stalking Tyler1 in any game he played except League since Tyler1 was at that time basically the top streamer. Tyler started playing pubg or whatever it was called which had proximity voice coms and in basically every lobby Greek found him and annoyed the shit out of him to the point where Tylers chat found it great when Tyler raged. Eventually though they started playing together and people started watching Greek. Then he started following Sodapoppin and Rekful and doing the same getting to know them and their friend group. Became friends with them and started meeting with them when they travelled.

He went from nothing to 20k+ viewers but grew a very hostile community since it was born from trolling. Once he started getting fit he did a massive purge of his community since the leech days was over and he didn't have to latch on to other streamers to get his viewers anymore.

He is also rumoured to have stolen Pokimanes underwear when he was visiting the house she lived in since he stalked her too at one point.

Now he lives with Sodapoppin and is probably a millionaire.
Guy is proof humanity deserves a giant meteor to the face.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
They should send it to you as an email.
I deleted the email without looking at it, I'm mildly curious now

Looks like I average like 3-4 hours a day watching Twitch, though honestly I have a good amount of time with Twitch open where I'm not watching at work. Mostly just Hearthstone Battlegrounds and Among Us

1610737808874.png

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
1,969,626 channel points earned for me. Zelda rando tournaments, Tarkov, Among Us most watched.

I'm assuming gambling winnings count to that total.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
youguys watch more than I do. I think this year I was on youtube way more with overwatch league there, and later animu girls like Sakura Miko and Gawr Gura and such.

The ads were really obnoxious for awhile and it made just browsing a nightmare. That kinda drove me off, but it seems better now.
url.png

Araxen

I like DSKoopa. I do think he's fucking that assistant(employee) that is always on the stream.

spronk

FPS noob
I like DSKoopa. I do think he's fucking that assistant(employee) that is always on the stream.

kelsey? thats his wife

EUVqkN8UwAAIesP.jpg

i like his stream too, dont watch much since he streams really late at night but its neat seeing the ins and outs of a retro video game store. I visited his store in Seattle once, he's a cool guy. I think he is opening an Austin, TX store this year

Araxen

Yeah, that is her. I feel they are fucking behind Kelsey's back. Hope I'm wrong. Kelsey is very cool.