Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Youtube's algorithm just sucks. I subscribe to Doc's channel (not paid, just regular old youtube subscribe), but it almost NEVER shows up when I go to Youtube and among all the recommended stuff

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
hope he's not falling for her, she's a pretty infamous vegas twitch ho

lol he's gonna lose 50% of his gaming business to his wife if he gets a divorce, what a dummy

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope it isn't true, but lesser penises have lost more. Kelsey is awesome btw.

rad

Lord of Guk
If he needed a toothpick he should've asked the hostess.

200.gif

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea Kelsey is awesome. Watching this douche is like watching a slow motion train wreck. Guy leaves his wife, loses half of what he's got, get herps from some vegas thot

• 1Worf

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Excuse me while I get serious for a moment here. Last night brought up a lot of questions about Kelsey and my relationship. We have been talking about separating for about a month now. While we both love and respect each other, over the 9 years we’ve been together we’ve just become completely different people. I have absolutely no ill will toward Kelsey. This is not at all the way we wanted to announce this. In fact, I promised Kelsey over and over again that I would not bring up the topic on stream, or do things that raised questions about our relationship status. Unfortunately, I continued to break that promise and have forced our hand here. I was given permission to explore intimate partners. Although I betrayed her trust in bringing this up so blatantly on stream, I did not by hanging with other women. I’d also like to emphasize that Sydney confirmed this no less than 1000 times so that everyone was on the same page. The only person who messed up here was me by flaunting it publicly which brought this topic up before Kelsey was emotionally and mentally ready to talk about it. So for that I’m sorry to Kelsey. We’re still working through this and will share more details when the time comes. Thanks everyone, and again I’m sorry to Kelsey and I’m sorry to all of you for putting you through this confusion. I guess I just cope with things like an asshole. Streams continue as usual, store is still running as usual.

That is from his Discord. He really is a dick doing this so publicly with a new chick.

• 1Like

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is from his Discord. He really is a dick doing this so publicly with a new chick.

I stopped watching him because he was always such a condescending douche bag to her and I found it off putting.

She'll be better off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This video topic isn't anything special but I liked where Asmongold talks about how he analyzes his own streams to maximize what he feels is "good content." Like removing dead time and bad speaking where you say "uhh" and other fillers a lot.

The dude does approach this in a way that a professional radio talk show would have done in the past, he just came to those conclusions as an attic dwelling nerd while working at the Costco Cafe (no shit he worked at the Costco weiner and pizza cafe in Austin back in 2013 lol.).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This video topic isn't anything special but I liked where Asmongold talks about how he analyzes his own streams to maximize what he feels is "good content." Like removing dead time and bad speaking where you say "uhh" and other fillers a lot.

The dude does approach this in a way that a professional radio talk show would have done in the past, he just came to those conclusions as an attic dwelling nerd while working at the Costco Cafe (no shit he worked at the Costco weiner and pizza cafe in Austin back in 2013 lol.).

He admitted the other day that he stages everything and that the house is a set on the grounds of his mansion.

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Peak Lirik today. He's mowing virtual lawns, and it's oddly entertaining. lol

• 1Like