Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Soda talking about the gambling meta.

Peddling degenerate shit to his addicted fan base. ( yes, twitch is an addiction to many )
Doesn't care if they and their families end up broke or dead.
Comes out an says, " Not my problem "
Pretty sure drug dealers feel the same way.
Nice.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
One thing I don't understand about Twitch is that they love to place channels I've stopped following in my "Recommended" section.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm surprised Twitch hasn't pulled WoW from the directory for being so awful to women.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Id bet money Bezos has no idea wtf Twitch is other than its a media platform.

• 4Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Asmongold hit 40k subs this month. I think he gets $3.50 for each sub but I could wrong. Nonetheless not bad for someone living in their mother’s attic.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asmongold hit 40k subs this month. I think he gets $3.50 for each sub but I could wrong. Nonetheless not bad for someone living in their mother’s attic.

I wonder why he hasn't bought a new house yet. He has to have more then enough money. You would think at the very least he would get the current house remodeled. He is always complaining about how hot it is in the attic.

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I wonder why he hasn't bought a new house yet. He has to have more then enough money. You would think at the very least he would get the current house remodeled. He is always complaining about how hot it is in the attic.
He talked about it in a video at one point I think. If I'm remembering correctly, he said it's because his parents are older and he wants to stay close to them, and so I assume they don't want to move. It's also the house he grew up in so there's probably some sentimental value he, or his parents, don't want to give up. He's also said because he grew up in a household where money was tight he just got used to not spending money on a lot of things and appreciating what you have. I also think he still drives his old mustang and hasn't purchased a new car for himself.

So he's basically super frugal except when it comes to fast food or Dr. Pepper.

• 3Like

Mick

<Gold Donor>
$148k /mo or $1.77m/yr. Not bad at all for playing video games. I wouldn't be surprised if he made more than 70% on a sub.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I suspect he has the same mentality of when he and his family were less well off - waiting for that other shoe to drop, so not getting too crazy with any windfall they might get. He strikes me as intelligent, so I wouldnt be surprised if he is trying to invest as much as possible so he can get to a point where he can live off the interest alone. That way if this whole streaming thing implodes, he will still be well off and financially secure.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I suspect he has the same mentality of when he and his family were less well off - waiting for that other shoe to drop, so not getting too crazy with any windfall they might get. He strikes me as intelligent, so I wouldnt be surprised if he is trying to invest as much as possible so he can get to a point where he can live off the interest alone. That way if this whole streaming thing implodes, he will still be well off and financially secure.
Smart move. I guess you could go out, buy a couple of million+ houses and lavish them with dumb nerd shit, buy all sorts of other crap you dont really need, cars, etc... But then be canceled the nect month for saying some stupid shit the wokies dont agree with and just like that your career is over. shit, look at doc. I know doc is now on youtube or whatever, but who the fuck goes to youtube to watch streamers?

So yeah anyway, hes stashing that cash every month living the life he always lived. And can say fuck this shit anytime and be gone and be set for the rest of his life. In otherwords, hes not letting twitch and the life of a popular streamer control him, hes taking the control from their hands.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
He def has millions stashed away, and like you said could walk away at any time. Gets canceled/banned? Big fuckin woop, his life wouldn't change one bit other than not being able to stream.

• 2Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Lauren Southern is going to try to stream on Twitch soon. Dont see San Francisco based Twitch to allow her to stay on for long unless she goes apolitical

• 4Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is a video about him talking about money:

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is a video about him talking about money:

God that dude likes to talk a lot. He could have said all that plus some more in like 10 min.

Everytime I watch him my wife is like, "Is that that one nerd you watch?"im like Yeah. And shes says "holy crap that dude talks a lot, he never stops! "

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
God that dude likes to talk a lot. He could have said all that plus some more in like 10 min.

Everytime I watch him my wife is like, "Is that that one nerd you watch?"im like Yeah. And shes says "holy crap that dude talks a lot, he never stops! "

I thought that was a prerequisite to be a successful streamer. you gotta know how to blabber to keep people from leaving.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users