Twitch.tv

spronk

FPS noob

well thats anti climactic. i need the behind the scenes, E True Hollywood stories docudrama starring John Cena

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

His statement is vague enough to make me still think both parties had to sign some non-disclosure agreements.

Resolving the case suggests settlement, although I doubt we will ever know the details any time soon.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
be cool if they would allow people to play with him again, even if he still stays banned on twitch. there was never any chance of what transpired seeing daylight, doc's not the best at keeping his mouth shut so if it was serious enough for him stay quiet there's no chance of it ever coming out. i'd imagine having the legal elephant cock of Amazon coming after you would do that to anyone.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
His statement is vague enough to make me still think both parties had to sign some non-disclosure agreements.

Resolving the case suggests settlement, although I doubt we will ever know the details any time soon.

1000% he got paid serious money

Last edited:
  • 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I believe he lost brand deals as a result of his banning from Twitch since he was lumped in with a bunch of sexual abusers, so he either got a decent monetary settlement from Amazon because of that or Amazon absolutely demolished him in court and they offered him a way out if he just let everything go. Kind of hard to really say at this point.

My personal opinion is that I would never sign a NDA unless I was getting "fuck you" money, and I think most people would agree with me on that, so I hope that's what happened.

• 2Like

Cybsled

I would agree. The only way a NDA is getting signed in that situation is:

1) He gets an adequate financial settlement

2) Twitch has some damning dirt on him that would be a career ender

Given how long it has gone on, it has to be #1. Otherwise this would have ended long ago, unless it was done last minute Columbo detective work shit on Twitch’s part

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Usually you get statements from both parties and twitch has not said anything at all publicly. We have no clue if they actually settled anything. This is probably a PR stunt from him to stop people asking him all time about why Twitch dropped him.

spronk

FPS noob
lol

a guy like Dr Disrespect scam his fans? No shot, he even has RESPECT in his username c'mon

• 7Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol

a guy like Dr Disrespect scam his fans? No shot, he even has RESPECT in his username c'mon
Im shocked, absolutely shocked yet another social media cock sucker is showing themselves to be the unethical shitstain they are.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
actually kinda surprised, figured doc would actually try and make a legit non terrible BR. oh well. guess this sorta answers if he was the money behind the project, big fat resounding no. just a namesake puppet.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Im shocked, absolutely shocked yet another social media cock sucker is showing themselves to be the unethical shitstain they are.
LOL the dude literally cheated on his wife. People held him up as some paragon of gaming ethics?

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't see the big deal. He's helping people learn how to secure their financial futures by investing in non fungible stores of value, like land.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The dude entertains me with clips on youtube sometimes.

That's about all he's ever been good for to me. If you give him money you're a retard. The end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user