Twitch.tv

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Amouranth

Dude she is just NOT good looking.

Stumbled on:

a while ago and found more of her to such a degree that I don't even understand how she has thirsty dudes sending her money on the regular.

Alinity on the other hand, good lord she is hot, but her personality is trash bag tier.

NON-NUDE pic but I don't know if some of you work at nunneries.

1651583007774.png

---

I was pretty shocked that Zepla is 41 fucking years old. Them makeup and filters do wonders.

She also acts like she's 19. She def cray cray.

Honest to god she just needs what most all women need, to get off the fucking internet (namely Social Media).

I don't know what it is with women and social media but I feel like it just amplifies every aspect of their personality towards the negative. Combine that with "Women Empowerment" talking points and you basically get a child that cannot be reasoned with or course-corrected because everything that's wrong in their life is due to others actions, namely men.

If they are "Strong" socially then they become extreme socially.

If they are "Strong" in their relationship, then they become dominating / controlling.

If they are "Strong" in kinks, then they become degenerates.

Such that if you have a normal girl / woman, once she hits social media it just slides downhill unless she has a foundation to constantly tell her that she's being insane and to reel it back in.

Sad part is, as I was telling my wife, she's pretty cute without all the fucking "Forever 21" style makeup and outfits.

1651583933238.png

Imagine that but on a nice girl who believes in core conservative values.

Oh well, at least she isn't adopting, she isn't having kids, the most she has is an audience of mostly LGBTQ people and liberals that would crucify her if she sneezed wrong.

• 3Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Maybe he lives in population 200 town where those kinds of girls are 11/10s when in any major city she's as common as it gets.

Also there is so much gossipy gay in this thread I think I need to attend conversion therapy.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tourette's girl has a pretty nice ass go along with those Mt. Everest sized tits.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Past few days Sakura Miko has been playing WWE2k22, and the comedy is just endless. There's about a dozen great clips out there.

This is the lady that had the infamous GTA5 clip.

She's been making wrestlers in the creator that look like the hololive girls and watching them fight:

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Dude she is just NOT good looking.

Stumbled on:

a while ago and found more of her to such a degree that I don't even understand how she has thirsty dudes sending her money on the regular.

Alinity on the other hand, good lord she is hot, but her personality is trash bag tier.

NON-NUDE pic but I don't know if some of you work at nunneries.

---

Honest to god she just needs what most all women need, to get off the fucking internet (namely Social Media).

I don't know what it is with women and social media but I feel like it just amplifies every aspect of their personality towards the negative. Combine that with "Women Empowerment" talking points and you basically get a child that cannot be reasoned with or course-corrected because everything that's wrong in their life is due to others actions, namely men.

If they are "Strong" socially then they become extreme socially.

If they are "Strong" in their relationship, then they become dominating / controlling.

If they are "Strong" in kinks, then they become degenerates.

Such that if you have a normal girl / woman, once she hits social media it just slides downhill unless she has a foundation to constantly tell her that she's being insane and to reel it back in.

Sad part is, as I was telling my wife, she's pretty cute without all the fucking "Forever 21" style makeup and outfits.

View attachment 410747

Imagine that but on a nice girl who believes in core conservative values.

Oh well, at least she isn't adopting, she isn't having kids, the most she has is an audience of mostly LGBTQ people and liberals that would crucify her if she sneezed wrong.
Ya I have never liked Amouranth's looks. Oddly enough when she is out with OTHER people in street clothing she looks pretty good. Tight/skimpy shit? Not so much. Elixer though is pretty hot. I don't think Melania is very hot either, but I seen her ugly pizza nipples on thot leaks and it was a instant turnoff.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting. I was just wondering this morning if Anita was still streaming. Good to know that she is still using her assets to earn a living.

Szlia

Amusingly, the people who played the Yakuza games can recognize the place (Kamurocho being modeled after Kabukicho).