Twitch.tv

Fadaar

That guy
sometimes people wonder why i support abortion. i think it should extend indefinitely into post-birth as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I couldn’t give any less of a thought about these clowns, but the true sadness to me is that there is a population of people who feel the need to invest their time and energy into speculation about this dumb shit back and forth on social media for the next month

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Its the evolution of relativity TV in some aspects, right?
A whole lot more interactive and what not.

Makes perfect sense in modern society.

You never ever cared about these people... but for those so invested in their streams... this is world shattering stuff going on.
Its not any more sad than them being so invested in these people to begin with.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Horny socially awkward people( and FAR FAR FAR more socially awkward than people when I was a teen/YA ) who have only talked to 5 people since leaving high school, make simped up pussy pedestal bitches feel creeped out in 2022.
News at 11.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Its the evolution of relativity TV in some aspects, right?
A whole lot more interactive and what not

That is an apt comparison. Reality TV gave you glimpses into "real" people's lives (mostly scripted, but w/e). Streaming basically pushes that concept even further...you still get those glimpses, but you also get to interact with them in real time

• 1Solidarity

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
That + the 15 minutes of fame factor. You get to be part of the drama when your retarded ass donates $100 to say some dumb shit on stream.

• 1Truth!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
That is an apt comparison. Reality TV gave you glimpses into "real" people's lives (mostly scripted, but w/e). Streaming basically pushes that concept even further...you still get those glimpses, but you also get to interact with them in real time
Still an illusion though. Its very much a one way relationship... but somehow a lot of people enjoy feeling that much closer to those they are following.
The watchers get a sense of a relationship with the ones they are watching. The ones being watched only see this mass of people that follow them, its anything but personal.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
That + the 15 minutes of fame factor. You get to be part of the drama when your retarded ass donates $100 to say some dumb shit on stream.
This is 100% it, its feeling like you were there and mattered, like you belong to something greater than you...

Only human, we have been doing it since the beginning of time, we just found all these weird ways to go about it.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
The only thing technology is changing is our ability to "fit in" somewhere by removing the social obstacles/consequences. I can walk into that virtual discussion and run my mouth without being punched in the face, and if I get blocked I can create a "new me" and come right back with that account. I don't have to conform with my appearance either... I look exactly like I say I look as far as anyone else is concerned. I'm also reminded of Fight Club where he's going to cancer meetings and telling bullshit stories so people give him positive attention. Well, the virtual world makes that infinitely easier.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only thing technology is changing is our ability to "fit in" somewhere by removing the social obstacles/consequences. I can walk into that virtual discussion and run my mouth without being punched in the face, and if I get blocked I can create a "new me" and come right back with that account. I don't have to conform with my appearance either... I look exactly like I say I look as far as anyone else is concerned. I'm also reminded of Fight Club where he's going to cancer meetings and telling bullshit stories so people give him positive attention. Well, the virtual world makes that infinitely easier.

Instead of conforming with appearance you have to conform with thought. FoH, the chans and a few other places are some of the last bastions of free thought where you're free to say things that aren't hive mind approved.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Instead of conforming with appearance you have to conform with thought. FoH, the chans and a few other places are some of the last bastions of free thought where you're free to say things that aren't hive mind approved.
They're just approved by different hive minds. Or have you never gone into the Divorced Dad Boomer Cum Swapping Arena that is the politics section.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 5 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
They're just approved by different hive minds. Or have you never gone into the Divorced Dad Boomer Cum Swapping Arena that is the politics section.

I mean sure, but the places I mentioned won't ban you for thinking differently. FoH has had some of the dumbest/most annoying posters throughout its history that haven't been banned just for speaking. Other places will ban you asap and the hive will feel righteous about it.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Or have you never gone into the Divorced Dad Boomer Cum Swapping Arena that is the politics section.

lol most of us are happily married with children

You're a genetic dead end failed twitch streamer soyfaced cuck that no one on this forum likes - you're an expert on POE but almost everyone ignores your posts even when they're informative because you're that fucken shitty.

• 9Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 10 users

Rude

Potato del Grande

Sorry for your loss.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Usually those emote bans are from mass reports from hater types. I'm sure some rival or some shit had a bunch of trolls report it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Always get a laugh out of the overweight balding guy approaching 40 calling FoH posters "boomers" :rolleyes:

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users