Twitch.tv

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
God wasn't the one who signed a waiver for stupidity, but that still doesn't absolve negligence by whoever did the mats for that "pit"

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, wear a mask... but lay down on a filthy floor and let a dirty hooker put the bottoms of her shoe on your back?

This is definitely someone that sits on twitch 24/7 spamming emotes and donating their welfare checks to ho's.

• 4Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I hate shaming people, but everyone involved in this parasocial experiment, no matter to what degree or social media platform, needs to be dropped in the middle of the pacific ocean and nothing will convince me otherwise.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
If there is life out there in the universe and they saw this shit. They should blow up this planet and do the universe a favor.

Oldbased

> Than U
I stand by my statement years ago the Simps here had a breakdown over.
The only time Amoranth is pretty is when she has clothing on.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I stand by my statement years ago the Simps here had a breakdown over.
The only time Amoranth is pretty is when she has clothing on.

Amaranth has this weird uncanny valley shit going. She should be hot, but something has always been off that nobody can pinpoint but it makes her unattractive as fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
*shrug* I've never found Manmouranth or Aloonity attractive. Tara Babcock, yes. Those two?

giphy (1).gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
She tapped into the market of cringelords and I applaud her for business acumen regardless of her being attractive or not.

But those two ham hocks could interact with women in the world even looking and acting as they do. Instead they put so much emotional investment, time and money into people who only see them as a revenue source and either don't care (sad) or lack the self awareness to care (extra sad). It's disheartening and those two aren't even a blip on the radar of cringe in this twitch/youtube/vtube/simp/snap/tiktok etc. extravaganza over the last decade.

When is the counter culture generation going to rise up and abandon this shit cause right now all the kids/tweens are gobbling it up just as hard if not more than millennials and zoomers have been. Can't wait for decades more of this because why try to improve your life when you can have someone call out "thanks bussywaifu for the $50 donation" for your hit of dopamine and social interaction.

If you're part of the problem, seek help. If you don't see it as a problem, seek help.

Thanks and God bless.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Apparently if you notice in the background there is a sign saying "Stepping Encouraged".
So you just know that this simp was out there doing his best to please his whatever she is to him... and that yay at the end, that's masturbation material for ages.

Fucking simps.

Simps are like the kids from superbad that never grew up.

Cybsled

Yes, they're simps.

So long as they don't fall into the incel pit of "my standards are unrealistic, but I refuse to lower them because I am a closet narcissist that refuses to admit it and I must punish all the stuff I blame as a coping mechanism" or start ruining themselves and others like a massive gambling addict that keeps losing, then who fucking cares?

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Yes, they're simps.

So long as they don't fall into the incel pit of "my standards are unrealistic, but I refuse to lower them because I am a closet narcissist that refuses to admit it and I must punish all the stuff I blame as a coping mechanism" or start ruining themselves and others like a massive gambling addict that keeps losing, then who fucking cares?
Society is all kinds of fucked up, we've had our golden years... its all down from here.
Soon enough we are back to the fucking dark ages.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Amaranth has this weird uncanny valley shit going. She should be hot, but something has always been off that nobody can pinpoint but it makes her unattractive as fuck.

Probably the 50 lbs of plastic on her body

• 1Truth!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Probably the 50 lbs of plastic on her body
I've said it before, I'll say it again... she is the equivalent of some guy dork... that somehow was blessed with a banging body... and then built a lot upon it.
But still has 0 idea of how to use it. Just watch her dance...

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
then who fucking cares?
Any decent upstanding man should absolutely revile simps for the pathetic betas they are. Their simp behavior greatly distorts women's expectations of what a man should be to them.
Because shes not attractive at all. There are some pics of her floating around before she became a full blown twitch thought getting surgery and shes a 5 at best.

• 2Truth!
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
They are already incels by definition... its only a matter of time until they get converted.
"I've spent all this money... and what did I get?"
Sounds like someone easily radicalized.