Twitch.tv

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guy I'd a faggot cuck. He will apologize or some dumb shit and try to "do better". What he should do is deny it and suenfor deformation and force her to prove her claims.

Which I just don't get. If someone sexually assualted you(as you allege), why the fuck are you not filing charges? You just look stupid and are trying to cancel or get some settlement from just allegations. He also looks stupid, him "resigning" just screams "I am guilty, let me leave first", instead of coming out against it. Who gives a shit about the dirty talk and weird kink. W/e.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Which I just don't get. If someone sexually assualted you(as you allege), why the fuck are you not filing charges? You just look stupid and are trying to cancel or get some settlement from just allegations. He also looks stupid, him "resigning" just screams "I am guilty, let me leave first", instead of coming out against it. Who gives a shit about the dirty talk and weird kink. W/e.
They just got done with another poundmetoo allegation and his housemates probably all know that he's a disgusting creep and are happy to throw him under the bus regardless of whether or not they think he actually assaulted that chick.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bubbles calling a thot ugly is about as strong an argument in her favor as possible.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

You know Mia Malkova had no problem doing it. Quite a tame "fetish" if you ask me.

Oh wait #MeToo.

She played along with it from the little I recall. There was some gameshow stream months back where Rich and Mia were on it and she was pretending to be pregnant. That gameshow was entertaining because Justaminx was off her meds and drank 70 year old expired cough syrup and was attacking guests

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea that Asmon take was embarrassing, dude has to repeat every sentence that this is super serious guys! Oh nevermind no police report was filed, her story makes fucking no sense at all, and as much as Asmon wanted to try to make this out to be more than some pathetic twitch drama...it is 100% exactly pathetic twitch drama. These people make a mockery of incidents where women are actually raped, and the more people entertain this as a serious event the more disgraceful it becomes.

It is even worse coming from Asmon, a guy who leads you to believe he doesn't care much about money. Dude goes straight to the CEO playbook of believe all women, guilty until proven innocent, PR statements, instead of maybe standing up for what is right and playing it even down the line until more evidence comes to light.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Didn't one of you guys say another member of their group was metoo'd as well? You else is dropping loads in ethots?

Isn't Soda banging some of the vtubers or something? Was it him?

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was Mizkif, I thought. Never heard how it ended up, though. I’d imagine if he were arrested, it would have made the internet rounds somehow, so I’m just going to assume there was never a police report or charges or anything else you’d think would accompany serious crimes.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am willing to believe that Asmon went straight to whatever lawyer he has for his business and just did exactly what the guy said.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Didn't one of you guys say another member of their group was metoo'd as well? You else is dropping loads in ethots?

Isn't Soda banging some of the vtubers or something? Was it him?
Mizkif got semi cancelled for defending the douchebag.

Soda is banging Veibae apparently.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I am willing to believe that Asmon went straight to whatever lawyer he has for his business and just did exactly what the guy said.
Yeah because all this shit started as they had all just started their new PC building company Starforged.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She has an instagram somewhere too, but I think she suspended her OF after she started getting hurty words from people in response to her "allegation". She actually looks pretty good for a plus size chick, but goddamn judging from her writing skills she's about as sharp as a bag of hammers. Like bordering on developmentally challenged level of dumb.