Tyen Reconciliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember when Tyen broke his femur in a pathetic attempt to ice skate and ended up in traction? Tell me you all didn't derive much entertainment from that, I dare you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
@ Astro

I see you have the same opinions about people as you do TV.

To contribute, it was never about what he did personally. It was when his woman was allowed to post and run rampant. Dogs are supposed to be leashed in public.
-shrug
i call em as i see em. tyen made mistakes and has an unhealhy obsession with eqbrowsers and big nosed women, but we all have our faults. tyen did not kill the foh board, tyen did not ban anyone or fuck them over as far as i can tell. requiem is the bad guy i never want to see on this board, ever.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Lol? Tyen did the forum killing. Requiem was the silent partner.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Someone remind me what Tyen's great contributions were?
Facebook_like_thumb.png

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
He made his shit stain of a girlfriend a mod and ran the forum like his own person playground. Absolute nepotism and absolute disrespect for the community members.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He wasn't nearly as annoying as the people who raged against trex black knight style trying to score epoints for flames. Some people had real gripes; most people were sheep. It was a toxic environment but giving him all the blame is undercutting the influence a lot of shitty attention whores being outwhored by her had on that cesspit.

He also wasn't nearly as bad as a LOT of others... just far more visible.

I do like the idea of this thread, since I think a ton of people just raged because everyone else was raging. Several people should be able to present some really brutal accounts of why they hate him; most people can't.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I think Tyen and Trex should both be allowed to post here.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
How else is Tyen going to ask Keg what allergies his kid might have?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's a Tyen thread, is this Miami?, worfs and picards, Fish Bait... all those gave me laughs. I'm not mad at Tyen although I don't understand the retarded vendetta he seems to have about us and this place. As much as a lot of people need to move on from FoH and get over it, he needs to move on and get over it just as much and stop acting like a petulant child.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You're digging up what seems like ancient history. I think a lot of people who only started posting on Rerolled after the whole FOH debacle don't really give a shit about Tyen either way. I mean, it's not like he'd have any power here, right? Let the dude post, if any conflict arises it could make for interesting reading and if none arises then there's no harm done.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i am curious why tyen still wants to be part of this community so bad when he knew people had issues with his gf and kept putting her more and more in everyone's faces. i am also curious why he and req didnt keep the foh forum going after we all left? did his bots quit too?

Krozman

N00b
Isn't Tyen the entire reason we're on these forums instead of the FoH forums? After all of the anguish to move here, that is reason enough to wish him a speedy death. The only amends he can make to this community is to hand over the data and the site, put his heart on a plate for us to smash a few times, and then pray for forgiveness. He's a non factor today. IBTR

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're digging up what seems like ancient history. I think a lot of people who only started posting on Rerolled after the whole FOH debacle don't really give a shit about Tyen either way. I mean, it's not like he'd have any power here, right? Let the dude post, if any conflict arises it could make for interesting reading and if none arises then there's no harm done.
You wouldn't believe the number of reported posts we get when he shows up. People literally take the downfall of FoH like it was the death of a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.