Tyen Reconciliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
The only unforgivable thing Tyen ever did was sabotaging the votes for tits thing. If he somehow made amends for that I wouldn't really have anything against him.
I have no recollection of this because I'm not some neckbeard behind a keyboard who hasn't been laid in so long that a pair of tits on the internet get my jimmies rustled.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Was there ever any actual malware? I know there was the warning, which played hell with site traffic and was a major pain for people trying to browse behind work firewalls....but did anyone actually get infected with something from going to FoH?
my pc died around that time, i had virus protection and i also had hurricane sandy then too and the humidity in the air was bad for electronics. dunno if the malware had anything to do with it.

iannis

Musty Nester
30lkw2p.jpg

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I have no recollection of this because I'm not some neckbeard behind a keyboard who hasn't been laid in so long that a pair of tits on the internet get my jimmies rustled.
pretty much this.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He wasn't nearly as annoying as the people who raged against trex black knight style trying to score epoints for flames.
people seem to forget the minute trex started posting on FoH she had her personal pics dug up without her consent and had hoards of angsty virgins nipping at her heels calling her all sorts of unoriginal, unfunny insults. tyen could have easily just banned everyone involved and been justified in doing it. he didn't though, him and trex played the game fair and ended up out trolling everyone. it's pathetic that these nerds hold on to such petty grudges.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who the fuck cares about the tits themselves? They weren't even that great iirc. The votes for tits deal was a sacred covenant of FoH and that faggot broke it. Go be edgy somewhere else you sad piece of shit.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So, not only have I not seen Shelly's moist, throbbing pussy, I missed out on some pictures of the tits of someone known as swampdonkey?

This injustice must be rectified.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You wouldn't believe the number of reported posts we get when he shows up. People literally take the downfall of FoH like it was the death of a child.
Considering the reason why it died, I dont blame them. Its not like Req/Tyen had a life changing event that took their time away from the forums or the cost run it was too great so something needed to change.

It was like a local bar where the owner after a decade of running a good established decided to randomly start pissing in peoples drinks.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So, not only have I not seen Shelly's moist, throbbing pussy, I missed out on some pictures of the tits of someone known as swampdonkey?

This injustice must be rectified.
her tits were perky and right size for her frame.

etoille's tits were fat and sloppy.

Status
Not open for further replies.