Tyen Reconciliation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I say Tyen can come back when I get my old post count and join date added back in. I was June 2003 and over 10k I know that!!!!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Isn't Tyen the entire reason we're on these forums instead of the FoH forums? After all of the anguish to move here, that is reason enough to wish him a speedy death. The only amends he can make to this community is to hand over the data and the site, put his heart on a plate for us to smash a few times, and then pray for forgiveness. He's a non factor today. IBTR
tyen drove people away because of his unchecked privileges with his gf and her own forums and presence and modding power. the real demise of the board was the malicious warnings everyone got on their browser when coming to the foh board and requiem had fucked off for months and months and allowed tyen to do whatever he wanted because they are rl friends. yeah tyen acted a fool in a lot of ways, but it would have been but a speedbump in our existence if requiem had just spent ten minutes taking care of his forums and reigned tyen the fuck in. tyen with no mod powers is completely harmless.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Funniest_Memes_holding-onto-a-grudge_18246.jpeg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You're digging up what seems like ancient history. I think a lot of people who only started posting on Rerolled after the whole FOH debacle don't really give a shit about Tyen either way. I mean, it's not like he'd have any power here, right? Let the dude post, if any conflict arises it could make for interesting reading and if none arises then there's no harm done.

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
Tyen is ok in my book. He made some funny threads and posts on FoH and he wasn't a train-wreck of a mod like the ones we have now, here. Yeah, the swampdonkey was annoying, but no more so than Araysar or any of the other shit-posters on this board.

I think you all had a hard time separating Requiem's inattention to FoH from Tyen getting laid by a wildabeast. Requiem is far more to blame for what FoH became than Tyen.

Tyen made shit fun and interesting. Anyone who can't handle that is a neckbeard and a faggot.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
The guy turned FoH into a malware infested bot training ground, and you're okay with this? Requiem didn't lift a finger until the end, and that finger was to give us all the big fuck you, sure, but saying he's at fault for what Tyen ultimately did is a bit rich.

iannis

Musty Nester
There will be no reconciliation.

He willfully sabotaged a votes for tits deal.

Some mistakes you can never make good.

I only await his next high-larious bout of autism. It's not like he can control himself. It's gonna happen.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i dunno who made FoH into a malware infested dumbgeon. It could be requiem. he gave no fuck til the end.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Keep him in the Rickshaw.

He can be like our exotic little caged monkey.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought it was an update to vbulletin that Tyen claimed he couldn't do and Req refused to do that would have made the warnings go away. Eventually he did but it was too little too late.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Keg never said if he got laid by Tyen's woman yet. So dude, did you? Or are you still praying you can pound snatch after a kid or few pop out?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was there ever any actual malware? I know there was the warning, which played hell with site traffic and was a major pain for people trying to browse behind work firewalls....but did anyone actually get infected with something from going to FoH?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only unforgivable thing Tyen ever did was sabotaging the votes for tits thing. If he somehow made amends for that I wouldn't really have anything against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.