Tyen Reconciliation Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
this thread is the first step in repairing the schism in the community that was created as a result of the events of December 2012 and the months leading up to it. we all know that a lot of feelings were hurt and many jimmies were rustled during that period of time. we also know that Tyen has contributed a great deal to the community in his time. this thread will allow us to clear the air, speak out about how we were hurt and hopefully stop the bleeding and begin the healing process.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
tyen was a cancer. he should push his donkey down the stairs to purge the world of the hell spawn he has sired, and then give himself a 90th(?) trimester abortion

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
those kind of comments aren't conducive to the task at hand here, JVIRUS. it is obvious that Tyen hurt your feelings and rustled your jimmies in some way. please explain to Tyen what he did to hurt you, and how it made you feel.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
tyen was a cancer. he should push his donkey down the stairs to purge the world of the hell spawn he has sired, and then give himself a 90th(?) trimester abortion
You realize it's all been a plot of hers to create an heir to EQWindows. Tyen will be found dead any day now under suspicious circumstances.

Silence_sl

shitlord
this thread is the first step in repairing the schism in the community that was created as a result of the events of December 2012 and the months leading up to it. we all know that a lot of feelings were hurt and many jimmies were rustled during that period of time. we also know that Tyen has contributed a great deal to the community in his time. this thread will allow us to clear the air, speak out about how we were hurt and hopefully stop the bleeding and begin the healing process.
Someone ban this asshole.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Someone remind me what Tyen's great contributions were?
Outside of the thread where he took pics of himself in Seattle, where that dude's girlfriend said she was in Korea or something, pretty much nothing of note.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tyen was the only mod i knew from foh that wasnt a powertripping asshole. he helped me out a bunch of times when some cockmod flexed their epeen because they could and felt like picking on someone with a differing opinion than theirs. sure his gf was annoying and sure tyen went all goofballs and facilitated her with her own forum and modding powers which was an outrage. but nothing he did was so terrible because the real culprit was his friend who let him get away with it because they had some kind of scam going on with bots giving his page views and increasing its resell value or whatever. that aside, i had no problems with tyen personally and would be happy with his return.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
everyone in this thread needs to do a better job of expressing exactly how Tyen hurt them. if you don't, how will he ever be able to make amends for the anguish he caused you?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Reconciliation should be about the guilty party coming forward to admit their sins and asking for forgiveness. Not having a 3rd party ask other people to present their complaints. If Tyen wants forgiveness, he should ask for it. He can start by perhaps explaining what effect he thinks his modding had to the fall of FoH. He should also explain why he botted against this forum several times and whether or not he feels bad about that.

Brad2770

@ Astro

I see you have the same opinions about people as you do TV.

To contribute, it was never about what he did personally. It was when his woman was allowed to post and run rampant. Dogs are supposed to be leashed in public.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
so many mods got outed as something terrible and one of them happened to be a ewhore,a liar, and a drug addict.

can't seem to recall anything from tyen period, except swamdonkey was lulz and she and tyen did some awful stuff but nothing harmful.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Reconciliation should be about the guilty party coming forward to admit their sins and asking for forgiveness. Not having a 3rd party ask other people to present their complaints. If Tyen wants forgiveness, he should ask for it. He can start by perhaps explaining what effect he thinks his modding had to the fall of FoH. He should also explain why he botted against this forum several times and whether or not he feels bad about that.
what did Tyen do to hurt you khalid?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Tyen is alright by me. I think he should be rehabilitated and allowed back into the society.

Status
Not open for further replies.