ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

frqkjt_sl

shitlord
This guy's video is flat out pathetic. His thought process is like the writers of Batman and Dexter became one and lost all sense of reality or morality.
I think to begin to understand people like this you have to have had some personal experience dealing with people who truely have narcissistic personality disorder (not just selfish assholes - someone who meets all criteria given here:Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Diseases and Conditions - Mayo Clinic
).

Just reading about it, it may seem too incredible to believe that people can really be like that without there being some sort of mental check. Where you'd stop yourself and think 'no, that's fucking crazy' they just keep going.

**edit: the comments on the youtube video below reinforce my point. Plenty there denying the guy has any kind of personality disorder, instead wanting to use his actions to make a political point.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Guy was just plain crazy. Even if he'd somehow gotten a girlfriend, he probably would have ended up murdering her or going on a rampage for some other only-in-his-mind reason.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Rodger details throughout his manifesto that he filled a void in his life with violent video games starting at a young age.

So the click mining begins.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Bunch of feminist and liberal white knight crusaders are already launching "this is rape culture" and "MRA/redpill"s fault.

Meh I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
UCSB alumni here. Fuck this guy. Graduated 5 years ago so dont know anyone still there but man. Seriously, fuck this guy.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Bunch of feminist and liberal white knight crusaders are already launching "this is rape culture" and "MRA/redpill"s fault.

Meh I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
I would like the media to run this for a tag line when something like this happens -

"Fucked up nutcase does fucked up nutcase shit because the wiring in his head is fucking busted."

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
pretty much every shooter in last 20 years flipped out because he wasnt getting laid

guns arent the problem. women not putting out is.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
well I guess he has a sister...

https://twitter.com/georgiarodgerr/media

BUdFlznCUAMVe_b.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I would like the media to run this for a tag line when something like this happens -

"Fucked up nutcase does fucked up nutcase shit because the wiring in his head is fucking busted."
This dude had asperger. Should've been raised with a redpill dude. He would have taught him to don't respect woman and dont treat them like a woman. Treat them like any other person and have some fucking self respect.

Silence_sl

shitlord
You guys notice he's doing a B grade overly theatrical Patrick Bateman impersonation in his videos? Probably watched/read American Psycho a thousand times.
LOL, wtf. Can't get laid in COLLEGE?

Hell, Even Trollface could laid in college, assuming it's next door to a grade school.