Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Xevy

Log Wizard
Tracy Jordan is eccentric, though I guess you could argue all the 30 Rock characters are. Titus does everything for attention and fame. Titus dresses up LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING WEREWOLF.

Will Arnett is just the power-gay character that seeps into Titus's character every once and a while like the gay boyfriend episode.

Caliane

Episode 3. Jane playing a 20year old native american girl deciding to "be white and blond" to fit in New york is the most surreal thing I have seen in ages.
And I just watched ABC's of death 2, parallels, and the scribbler with sasha grey on netflix yesterday.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
My favorite thing about that was that I like the funeral goers, didn't immediately realize he picked the wrong Boyz II Men song.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
episode 2, 3 real life lol's so far. I'm in. Doesn't hurt one bit that the the title character is in my celebrity top 3 would bang.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
probably so. No point in denying it. this show gets exponentially better every episode.

Rime

<Donor>
I enjoyed it until they introduced her family. Step-father and half-sister were just god awful.

Going back to her home town really drowned the humor and fun for me.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Decent show, but holy shit does it have the best theme song in a long time.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I enjoyed it until they introduced her family. Step-father and half-sister were just god awful.

Going back to her home town really drowned the humor and fun for me.
Yea, the rest of the characters were 'stupid' after a fashion but didn't act idiotically or irrationally, which is why it never went into 'this is just stupid' territory. The 'step-father' was just plain... awful. He went too far into a caricature character. The step-sister is just pointless (thus far).