Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I love it as well. Will binge this weekend!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Similar to last season where it starts off a bit slow then gets absolutely hilarious a few episodes in

Caliane

yeah. some good stuff.

the fake songs. Not-jenna's frenemy is killing it.

pop tart is gendered. haha.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just started the first season of this show. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. She knows way too much about pop culture to have been locked away for 15 years. Like.. why the hell does she understand The Lion King? Much less understand that there's now a Lion King on Broadway.

EDIT: Ok, looks like Lion King was made in 94. Damn, I'm getting old. But that doesn't change the Broadway angle.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I just started the first season of this show. I don't love it, but I don't hate it either. She knows way too much about pop culture to have been locked away for 15 years. Like.. why the hell does she understand The Lion King? Much less understand that there's now a Lion King on Broadway.

EDIT: Ok, looks like Lion King was made in 94. Damn, I'm getting old. But that doesn't change the Broadway angle.
That opened in 97. She was kidnapped in 98

Malkav

French Madman
Was glad to have more Tina Fey than in the first season.

And damn, Lisa Kudrow grew old.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
"I don't want to go back to Vietnam, Kimmy! It's full of baby boomer tourists trying to feel something!"

I lost it.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2nd season was solid, the army ranger dude needed more screen time

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
you know I was actually admiring your avatar earlier (very amusing)

that's futurama or simpsons?

I do agree Kimmy Season 1 > 2. Couple of chuckles here and there still at least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Futurama where bender becomes human and drinks himself to death or something a long those lines. Been a while

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
^Hilarious, thanks!

I bucking down and finishing this season. I finally started laughing by the hipster airbnb episode.

• 1Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
I could have lived without the gay romance focus. Felt forced. Preferred Titus's single shenanigans tbh.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm 6 episodes into Season 3 and it's already better than Season 2. Fucking Titus makes this show.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Season was ok. I'd actually prefer *less* Titus though. Landlady's schtick is getting old at this point too. Next season I'd really love for them to introduce some new characters for Kimmy to play off of. Preferably more normal people, because everyone in the world around her being an utter moron makes it so that her shenanigans have much less impact.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Season was ok. I'd actually prefer *less* Titus though. Landlady's schtick is getting old at this point too. Next season I'd really love for them to introduce some new characters for Kimmy to play off of. Preferably more normal people, because everyone in the world around her being an utter moron makes it so that her shenanigans have much less impact.

I hope they take none of your advice for next season.

• 1Solidarity