Under the Dome-CBS

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
and lesbian couple is so dumb?
The whole lesbian couple is so contrived and annoying it's really agitating. They were the worst parents, really ever, and you can tell that everything about their character screams that they should begreatparents. However, they have to constantly fuck up, despite obviously being well educated and responsible, so the show can have them interact with as many people as possible so the writers can raise the moral superiority flag instantly whenever someone is confused. It's hilarious.

If this is the way the book was, then it's like King doesn't even make characters anymore. He just writes ideological positions and has them brush up against people that will oppose them so King can write a speech about how dumb and wrong the opposing view is. But just to pound it home, he makes sure those "opposing" characters are so cliche, and bad, that no one could sympathize with them.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I was already losing interest in this show weeks ago, but it wasn't until they announced they were changing it from being 1 season to adding a 2nd that I completely lost interest. As many have already pointed out it was boring to begin with but I figured I could endure it just to see how it played out but its just not worth the effort.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who would even watch this show past episode 3 to be honest, actors are awful and cliche, writing is horrible and dull and the main plot is as exciting as watching ants eating leaves.

Goatface

it is silly how good this show is doing, most weeks it has been in the top 3 in rating and total viewers.
but isn't like there is anything else on normal tv right now

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've seen every episode, including last week's season finale. It wasn't bad.
The story is completely different than the book at this point. The show consists of almost nothing but "filler" content, just like how Anime does that over its Manga counterpart.

Good stuff.

Cybsled

Ya, the intentions of the creators in the show is a complete 180 from the book.

Daedricdigger_sl

shitlord
I DVR this show, watch it with my bro and we both enjoy it. Yes, it uses cliche plot twists and every episode ends with a cliffhanger but we watch i knowing that and it is okay. Isn't that what made Lost a great show? I think Dean Norris is a good actor and if you like him then you should just watch it for that reason. I think it is okay that it is different from the book because I never read it anyway.

The most recent episode was good. "The stars are falling in lines."

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The wife and I had nothing to watch so we watched the whole season in the last week or so. It's really really bad, but it's better than nothing anyway.

The police chief woman is the worst police officer in the world. "What's that you say Jim? You're a gigantic drug dealer? Oh that's bad... What? Barbie killed someone?! OK I"LL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT! Even though he has saved lives, it must be true. Let's go shoot at him without and evidence."

Or the fucking truck driver hitting the fucking water tower. WHY ARE YOU DELIVERING?

Two random dudes just run around and rape/murder people no problem.

Fucking diner has a shit load of food and coffee.

Ok, what? A Riot? YEAH RIOT. Oh rain. Let's hug and clean up.

Old ass farmer guy has the only source of water? Oh fuck. What's that you won't share? Yup you're not going to reate problems here.

Police officer woman and other women sick with a disease and they don't know each other? They kind of remember her as a teacher? I thought this shit was a small town.

Fucking lol. I enjoyed watching this show and picking out all the retarded scenes and details. How can you write this shit?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i dont even remember any of that stuff happening in the book. i mean i read the book in a week and have been trying to forget it ever since so i guess its possible i forgot all that. though i think i would have remembered female cops and dudes driving into water towers

Daedricdigger_sl

shitlord
The show has a lot of problems. But I watch a lot of TV and most nights I feel like there is nothing on. Its like sleeping with someone who has a lot of problems but you do it anyways because you want to get laid. That is the best analogy to why I watch Under the Dome that I can come up with. And the red heads.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i can't believe a show with over 20 characters, i only like one character, and it's the most superficial reason that she is a redhead, a dumb redhead... "wtf, half the season i had a feeling somethings wrong with you barbie, but i'll let you into my house anyway".

I would respect this show more if, Hank read the script and said, fck Big Jim is a dumb character, i'll just play him as Hank, and i would been glued to tv.

every teenager is just blah, especially the one with the lesbians who has that fcked up looking head, and wtf does the asian with dog do? just pops up when the scene has too many white ppl. It's a small hick town... i'll forgive it for being super racist, we don't need to see token "non-whites" in the scene, I mean Hank is supposed to be a shining pillar and example of the community. It doesn't even make sense, 66% of the non white population in the town has a career in radio, the black guy and the hawaiian, wtf, it's like "I R hick, electricity bad!"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They're getting more supernatural already. Less science driven that the previous season had to some degree.

I do tire of crazy Big Jim though.