Upcoming Games of 2014

Sean_sl

shitlord
I'm really not sure what to do about all the upcoming Indie games that are scheduled to release this year, there's a lot of them and their release dates are totally TBA. Maybe I'll just post the "big" ones like The Witness and Transistor.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I'm really not sure what to do about all the upcoming Indie games that are scheduled to release this year, there's a lot of them and their release dates are totally TBA. Maybe I'll just post the "big" ones like The Witness and Transistor.
Maybe a separate thread?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So far it looks like the only Q1 games i'll be getting on Day 1 are:

Bravely Default, FFX/X2 & Dark Souls 2
Meh more games than these 2 I'm interested in, but don't know what I'll buy right away. Interested in the south park game maybe, lightning returns, the witcher 3(which is not on the list but I believe is Q1?), the diablo 3 expansion most likely(also not on list but it's blizzard so could be 2nd or 3rd quarter, expect it right after AH closure though), the witch and the hundred knights, ragnarok odyssey, titanfall and thief. Quite a lot of stuff to look forward to but not sure I'll buy everything yet I guess when we get more detailed previews or reviews I'll get a better idea on some of them.

Still looks like a pretty good start for the year. Better than the last quarter of 2013 at least, which I don't think have released a single game I played much(other than FFXIV but it was a mmo so outside the scope). Granted I don't care much about GTA or Assassin's Creed so there's that.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn, I didn't realize until just now that the Vita version of X/X-2 HD is still TBA. Not that I actually own a Vita yet, since I'm stubbornly waiting for news about Vita TV for the west, but still...

Additions:
TBA (Q2) - Murdered: Soul Suspect - PC, PS3, 360
TBA - Deep Down - PS4

As for Q1, Lightning Returns and Thief for sure. Dark Souls 2 still has a lot of work to do to convince me it's worth buying at release. The rest are GameFly queue fodder.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Damn, I didn't realize until just now that the Vita version of X/X-2 HD is still TBA. Not that I actually own a Vita yet, since I'm stubbornly waiting for news about Vita TV for the west, but still...

Additions:
TBA (Q2) - Murdered: Soul Suspect - PC, PS3, 360
TBA - Deep Down - PS4

As for Q1, Lightning Returns and Thief for sure. Dark Souls 2 still has a lot of work to do to convince me it's worth buying at release.
I'm 80% sure Deep Down isn't confirmed for a USA release, which is worth nothing because I believe a good number of the users of this board are USA.

Vorph

Deep Down has been featured multiple times on the Playstation blog for NA, there's no way it won't be released here.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Okay, I should have the formatting on it all done now. Sadly I'm using XB1 over Xbone for format reasons.

If I'm missing anything or if anything comes up post it here. And I'm going to go ahead and Sticky this. I think I'll leave the previous year up for a while though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I think it would be globally agreed, The Last Guardian should be on every list, until the end of time.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can't wait for Witcher 3, Dying Light & FF13-3, still a sucker for FF games and I've played and beat 13 & 13-2, so might as well complete the trilogy.

Really sad Bayonetta 2 is only for Wii, I had so much fun on that game and it did have some good replay-ability as well.

Vorph

TBA Indies list is missing one of the best looking ones: Rime.