Uthgard returns! (Classic DAOC EMU with high population)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
My buddy salvaged my whole bank I had saved up, he said 900-1000 to quickly salvage the LB drops. The staves take a while from the gorgers.

Sorc and Minst are both real good.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Running into the 1.65 injection failed error on Win10 64b. Reinstalling the VC++ and .Net reqs have failed me so not sure how hard I'm going to work on getting it going.

Edit: Think i got it sorted.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Unless you absolutely have your heart set on small manning all the time with other stealthers (shadow blades/night shades are still gonna see you from a good distance), do not go the auto train route on a minstrel unless you buy a full power level. I stubbornly followed this path and yeah, don't do it.

My pals are all 50 with full templates, I'm finally just getting to 50 now. The bullshittery to get into groups that I had to pull was Oscar worthy.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
AT minstrels might be the most useless class in Alb. Good shit pushing to 50 like that, must have been brutal at times even with guild groups.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I never got too deep into the albion PVP scene -- I played Mid on release and quit before 1.65...

What do you guys think about the raging debate on Paladin and endurance on the general forums? Is Alb fucked or semi-fucked or is it just a bunch of people whining?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The zerg pvp will be coming.... and cc is just gonna get broken constantly anyways in the DF battles to come

You can replace minst with pally and just run sorc speed if you're worried about a paladin clogging up a spot or something

Pally can get purge and be demezzed by sorc in group

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Got that sploited Merlin Staff back the old fashioned way today :}

Here comes Albion

Update:
PvP groups are starting to be regular and even more so after this weekend with Dodens clears / keep retakes / DF

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Every realm is having serious freak outs over the people who got templated fast versus why the hell haven't all these other people done it too.

I would have cautioned you against this grass is greener move, I just had people who got 50 on mid, then got 50 on hib that are now on Alb at lvl 28 lol. Every other realm SEEMS to have its shit together or be better, but all of them are disjointed because some people try harded... harder than others.

Best bet is, even if you stick to Mid now, STAY THERE for a few months while the dust settles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Every realm is having serious freak outs over the people who got templated fast versus why the hell haven't all these other people done it too.

I would have cautioned you against this grass is greener move, I just had people who got 50 on mid, then got 50 on hib that are now on Alb at lvl 28 lol. Every other realm SEEMS to have its shit together or be better, but all of them are disjointed because some people try harded... harder than others.

Best bet is, even if you stick to Mid now, STAY THERE for a few months while the dust settles.

lol that's awesome. DAOC at its finest, constantly rerolling realms because they are all so good in their own way. God the nostalgia is real. Please more screenshots. I know this thread seems dead, but even if someone is posting screenshots alone I'd love it. Plus, posterity.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
screenshots.

couple here

ruzzOP6.jpg

W5tWKWO.jpg

gA9WSWT.jpg

tzwgudp.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Cheers. Gimme some item screenshots. Preferably world drops rather than boring templates. If you even have any that weren't instantly salvaged lol. All levels of gameplay is good too!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh I have some pixels, you know me. I'll edit this post late tonight when I slither into my dwellins.

rRywvUb.jpg

BPBYwkp.jpg

q4bNHMZ.jpg

Last edited:

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

Just didn't like Paladin amd had zero desire to play any other alb class