Uthgard returns! (Classic DAOC EMU with high population)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was thinking tailoring cost 2p to max, but it is more like 2p to 1000, then another 2 or 3 to get to 1115.

Loltrickedu

Trakanon Raider
I'm thinking about rolling an ice wizard at some point. I love PBAOE, not much into the 8v8 stuff, how stupid am I? Going to hate life?

Don't know much about DAOC at the high end, only ever puttered around until 24 or so during original.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I wouldn't take all the BS you see on their forums at face value. Wizards are great for PVE, keep defense, and zerg surfing. With the amount of people playing right now a Wizard is a fantastic class to play. You may have trouble finding a slot in the l33t 8-mans, but you will still be effective.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Might be hard to find groups to level up in though. If it's anything like Midgard, the only caster that gets regular exp groups is Runemaster (Pulsing Bladeturn or best damage add buff). Theurg might be a good idea.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Good theurgs are super super potent in RvR. I dunno if I'd say the same thing about Wiz.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
A lot us are playing on Albion. I'm in Nirgons guild <Release> and we have about 50 people on exping every night, solid group of players.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
A lot us are playing on Albion. I'm in Nirgons guild <Release> and we have about 50 people on exping every night, solid group of players.
Heh left the guild last night when that faggot melbs blocked everyone's GC. It was also annoying when he expected me to drop groups to run with his group, where they'd take 45min to form up then he'd have to type and be unresponsive for 10minutes

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I guess I missed that.

I did the summoner hall thing today. Looks just like darkness falls. Was kinda fun.
largeAmounts.jpg
packed.jpg
namesOff.jpg
fightfight.jpg

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Current server pop is just under 5k The upgrades they did yesterday made a huge difference. Shouldn't be much of a queue anymore

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Heh left the guild last night when that faggot melbs blocked everyone's GC. It was also annoying when he expected me to drop groups to run with his group, where they'd take 45min to form up then he'd have to type and be unresponsive for 10minutes

14n95f.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
They finally did something on the housing merchants. They decided to give us the low level merchants, but none of the others.

Their reasoning was that they wanted the capitols to be active. But the capitols only have the low level stuff... which housing now has. Really makes no sense at all.

So yea, server is 1.65 except when it isn't. My guess is the server owner likes ganking low level crafters.

J_Hurry

Molten Core Raider
Last Saturday was an epic day for Hibernia. We started taking keeps in the morning and Midgard immediately showed up to defend but could not withstand our force and was neutralized in 2 big battles. We knew the Midgard zerg would be waiting inside Darkness Falls to wipe us so we organized as an entire realm and showed up in full force. At first, it looks like we're getting our shit pushed in but if you've ever played Hibernia, surrender is not in our vocabulary. Guild mate recorded it and the results were glorious...

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Merc is 26 now. Much easier time finding groups for me now that the queue is gone. We more or less all in Release? Kind of outgrowing the newb guild.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Anyone in a decent Albion guild want to send me an invite? My characters name is Shran, level 40 Cabalist.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
You guys should message Reapy (Nirgon) in game and see about getting an invite to the guild. We're in a large alliance so finding people for groups is a lot easier.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Hmm guess I should get this installed. Now the question is...minstrel or sorcerer.