Uthgard returns! (Classic DAOC EMU with high population)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
IMG_0051.JPG

Grind onward!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Keg I can craft weapons up to like level 13. I'll try to catch you online. Prolly not on much today, but will be on tomorrow for sure.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
splat.png

Earlier I went linkdead in Keltoi, when I got back in, everything was black, and I was looking around trying to figure out where I was, then bam I landed haha. I guess it put me waaaaaaaaaaaay above the dungeon and I fell.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It seems the only real hardship a necromancer faces is continuous full inventory and bank.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
It seems the only real hardship a necromancer faces is continuous full inventory and bank.

Eh, yea, but you're paying for it later since you still have to level a real class if you want to have any fun in PVP. That being said, leveling a nicely-pimped out Merc or some shit sounds like fun.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Eh, yea, but you're paying for it later since you still have to level a real class if you want to have any fun in PVP. That being said, leveling a nicely-pimped out Merc or some shit sounds like fun.
I assume 98% of necros are going to be farmbots to fund infs and other melee

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I assume 98% of necros are going to be farmbots to fund infs and other melee

Yea for sure -- and leveling a Nec is fast... but that still means you're leveling 1-50 on a (likely) group-dependent character later on. Just with nicer gear. Even a perfectly-geared inf solos like dogshit.

I guess with a 50 nec you can trade powerleveling. Both necros respec death servant, hire a cleric, can probably slam out 1-50 in a few sessions.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Yea for sure -- and leveling a Nec is fast... but that still means you're leveling 1-50 on a (likely) group-dependent character later on. Just with nicer gear. Even a perfectly-geared inf solos like dogshit.
Think pl'ing is decent this patch too

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Think pl'ing is decent this patch too

Yea I edited to add: I guess with a 50 nec you can trade powerleveling. Both necros respec death servant, hire a cleric, can probably slam out 1-50 in a few sessions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Rolling Albion soon, what support classes are needed?

Going Cleric, stop me if that is a dumb idea. What Discord we using?

Last edited:

vector5

Molten Core Raider
I'm in que atm waiting to make my first char. Is the forum mostly on Albion? If so, what classes do we need? Ill roll anything

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I can get you pals invites to <Release> msg Reypkit during normie after 5 US East hours

vector5

Molten Core Raider
Meh fuck this, im 1725 of 2349 in que.... I'm going to try again tonight. Should I roll a farming class first?