• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
yeah, come to think of it, maybe we could figure it out for ourselves, that sounds pretty identifiable.

if we were willing to attempt a DOX that is.

so maybe we shouldn't.

There was an entirely different thread where all this was delved into. It too is in the rickshaw and start with his claims about insider game knowledge, which didn't pan out.

It turned to his NFL claims and I showed, using actual facts and his own words, how much of a liar he was in at least ten ways. Didn't even need to try and dox. Araysar wasn't even that involved in that thread except to say how ridiculous ut was.

Btw, ut did try to find gshurik's real life identity in that thread in an attempt to find out his RL job. He even claimed he did and that gshurik was a social network media influencer, but he was clearly lying. So yeah, no fucking saint. Keep defending him.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Btw, ut did try to find gshurik's real lifr identity in that thread in an attempt to find out his RL job. He even claimed he did and that gshurik was a social network media influencer, but he was clearly lying. So yeah, no fucking saint.

i didn't see all that, that is pretty fucked.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There was an entirely different thread where all this was delved into. It too is in the rickshaw and start with his claims about insider game knowledge, which didn't pan out.

It turned to his NFL claims and I showed, using actual facts and his own words, how much of a liar he was in at least ten ways. Didn't even need to try and dox. Araysar wasn't even that involved in that thread except to say how ridiculous ut was.

Btw, ut did try to find gshurik's real lifr identity in that thread in an attempt to find out his RL job. He even claimed he did and that gshurik was a social network media influencer, but he was clearly lying. So yeah, no fucking saint. Keep defending him.

Oh yeah, Utnayan actually attempted to dox gshurik. Im sure his offer to fly me out to MPLS was also just an attempt to get my name and dox me too and fuck me over.

Dude is fucking garbage with zero control. But sure, lets let him back out

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
i didn't see all that, that is pretty fucked.

Yeah, with your 15 minutes of familiarity with the issue you should second guess people more often who have been privy to his behavior for 10+ years.

Fucking idiot.

• 5Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, much of the unban crowd is pretty low information, only coming on to the scene after he was banned.

Ut was lucky he didn't get anything at the time for trying to find out real life info about gshurik.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, with your 15 minutes of familiarity with the issue you should second guess people more often who have been privy to his behavior for 10+ years.

Fucking idiot.

there was a lot to read through dude, it was a fuck of a lot more than 15 minutes of familiarity. sorry for not knowing it all by autistically reading every fucking post in the rickshaw. it's why i've been asking questions and promoting debate.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
there was a lot to read through dude, it was a fuck of a lot more than 15 minutes of familiarity. sorry for not knowing it all by autistically reading every fucking post in the rickshaw. it's why i've been asking questions and promoting debate.

picard.png
picard.png
picard.png
picard.png
picard.png

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
p.s. you're not getting my vote next election. work on your fucking PR skills.

you'd think as a former CEO of a major internet marketing company or whatever the fuck you claim that you would have learned some tact along the way.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
p.s. you're not getting my vote next election. work on your fucking PR skills.

you'd think as a former CEO of a major internet marketing company or whatever the fuck you claim that you would have learned some tact along the way.

You think I talk to people in RL like I talk to you? Apparently much like Lanx you have a problem distinguishing between RL world and Internet world.

Let me clue you in on another piece of FoH/RR trivia that you might not be aware of. You think a year ban for acting like an insufferable asshole, harassing users, trying to dox users and generally acting like an retarded autist mongoloid is too long?

This board has traditionally banned people for a year simply for refusing to wear an avatar that they lost in a bet.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You think I talk to people in RL like I talk to you? Apparently much like Lanx you have a problem distinguishing between RL world and Internet world.

Let me clue you in on another piece of FoH/RR trivia that you might not be aware of. You think a year ban for acting like an insufferable asshole, harassing users, trying to dox users and generally acting like an retarded autist mongoloid is too long?

This board has traditionally banned people for a year simply for refusing to wear an avatar that they lost in a bet.

you're still crying about your year ban? we've all heard about it Mr. CEO.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
you're still crying about your year ban? we've all heard about it Mr. CEO.

Nah, im just educating you. i didnt mind my ban that much after a few weeks. I took the time off, came back as a better person. Something that would have been great for Utnayan.

But you just want him back in a cage here where people accordinf to you ahould stop by and fuck with him. Im sure he will come out great after that.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Doxxing users should most definitely be an auto-ban. Low-information people voting against the ban who aren't even aware of what happened, overriding something like that?

Just wtf

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Nah, im just educating you. i didnt mind my ban that much after a few weeks. I took the time off, came back as a better person. Something that would have been great for Utnayan.

But you just want him back in a cage here where people accordinf [sic] to you ahould [sic] stop by and fuck with him. Im sure he will come out great after that.

you talk about it an awful fucking lot for it not bothering you.

but lets quit shitting this thread up by you turning into a discussion about Araysar and get back to talking about Utnayan.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Doxxing users should most definitely be an auto-ban. Low-information people voting against the ban who aren't even aware of what happened, overriding something like that?

Just wtf

"Hurr durr but hes just so wacky and its fun watching him flip out!!!111"

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
you talk about it an awful fucking lot for it not bothering you.

but lets quit shitting this thread up by you turning into a discussion about Araysar and get back to talking about Utnayan.

How long have you even been on this board? It seems like I have to educate you on everything.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The attempted doxx was more funny than worrying at the time, but I can't say that I enjoyed the sport he made out of it giving little updates and telling everyone how he'd unmask me in x hours. I found it more annoying that he gave his results which were totally off base and then refused to back them up with proof.

I was happy to ignore him after that point, I would occasionally throw a picard at him, but then he would get blasted on the weekend and go to a thread with a good active discussion shit it all up by drunk post @ing me, Araysar or DickTrickle and ruin the entire thread. Obviously the staff had enough of me complaining about it because we were put on force ignore, but the problem still remained as these threads would still be talking to him and all discussion went out of the window.

I even made a JRPG thread to talk about the topic and decided to shit it up by posting:

Lol hi. Fuckkbg idiot.

That shit didn't get rickshawed and he then started @ing Araysar to argue with him in a thread that he clearly gave no fucks about and I did care about.

This revisionist history of Utnayan is totally bullshit, I've only been here for a short time and he's always been a complete cock to me. He told me to go back to NeoGaf initially (??) and once I had laughed and told him he was from reddit he started trying to get me into joining his little group of friends getting shit faced playing games like we were in some kind of fucking college hazing group.

If you want to talk about killing off an oldschool member then you might be right, but truly if you're looking for new members (maybe you aren't) then he was one of the most tribal unwelcoming cocks I've ever had the misfortune to deal with.

I expect jibes for being new and I don't care, mostly people make you feel welcome by providing you with information on past events or whatever so I know it's just a fun thing people who love a community do, Utnayan on the other hand made it his mission to make sure that I felt like a complete outsider just because I didn't agree with him on a video game console.

I don't want to bring my own massive list of grievances here, nobody cares (rightly so) about a member who has 3 months of history, but just remember that people like him kill the potential growth of places like this because most people aren't as autistic as me and won't put up with it.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.