• No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean it's partially my fault that Utnayan took a massive crusade against Araysar because he attempted to use Araysar (being a mod at the time) as a weapon against me when he was initially arguing with me. Paraphrasing because I can't be bothered to log out again to get the quote, but he essentially called out DickTrickle for having a voice of a 12 year old on Discord and me for not wanting to speak to him on Discord by saying he was having massively long "gaming nights" with Araysar, to which he replied "No you weren't".

After that Utnayan basically took all the ire he had targeted at me and targeted it towards Araysar.

Yeah, I actually bit on the discord thing because he said he'd air proof. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he had something.

He talked for a bit with his fat mouth full of pizza in his Fargo accent and all I said was "play the audio" and then silence. Then he made up a bunch of shit, pretended like I was a kid when I'm almost 40, lied about playing any file and tried to get the narrative off him. It was a ploy all along

He would have done similar stupid shit to araysar if he gave up any information. I can't imagine how bad he would be with actual RL info.

But, yeah, ut is the victim who was goaded on. Mods are literal Nazis.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
If you're trying to punish him for the most recent actions then do just that and be done with it. Attempting to mold a long time member into something they're not is just asinine. Take his posts with a grain of salt and move on.

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
literally no one here is saying that Utnayan was the victim in the situation. the "yes" option on the poll has 9 votes, and not a single one of them has actually voiced their opinion in a post. they're probably just trolls.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If you're trying to punish him for the most recent actions then do just that and be done with it. Attempting to mold a long time member into something they're not is just asinine. Take his posts with a grain of salt and move on.
I am pretty sure the old stuff is just for a complete back story that this isn't a first strike individual is all.

• 3Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

I agree tbh, this is more of a point that people should take off the nostalgia glasses and realise he isn't some saint that the nazi mods have taken away

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I actually bit on the discord thing because he said he'd air proof. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he had something.

He talked for a bit with his fat mouth full of pizza in his Fargo accent and all I said was "play the audio" and then silence. Then he made up a bunch of shit, pretended like I was a kid when I'm almost 40, lied about playing any file and tried to get the narrative off him. It was a ploy all along

He would have done similar stupid shit to araysar if he gave up any information. I can't imagine how bad he would be with actual RL info.

But, yeah, ut is the victim who was goaded on. Mods are literal Nazis.

Yup, that's why I wasn't playing into that discord game with him. I felt bad that he jumped on you because I refused, but I can't be bothered to argue with some American I can barely understand when he's drunk and has 5 friends around him.

Sounds like bad times.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
15 new members in a year, and i bet even with Utnayan gone for a year it'll still be around that mark when we look back at this year.

so excuse me Araysar Araysar for saying it was a single poster. it was a double digit number instead of a single digit number, pharmakos BTFO.

So youre saying you were wrong again.

It almost feels like you started a bunch of drama just to start drama.

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Or maybe, just maybe, you should give the mods the benefit of the doubt given how many people are coming forward with their own fucked up Utnayan stories
Mods are faggots and can’t be trusted to wipe their own ass. Doesn’t matter what they were like before becoming a mod, as soon as they do they start slurping down dicks by the dozen

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Mods are faggots and can’t be trusted to wipe their own ass. Doesn’t matter what they were like before becoming a mod, as soon as they do they start slurping down dicks by the dozen

I should sign up

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Remember that time utnayan was a mod? One of the first things he wanted to do was mess with people.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So youre saying you were wrong again.

It almost feels like you started a bunch of drama just to start drama.

how the fuck was i trying to start drama? all i did was make a kind comment towards gshurik about how many new posters we tend to get. i was only off by 14, the point still stood. you were just nitpicking shit i said telling me i was "entirely wrong." the specifics of the number didn't matter, the point was that we don't get very fucking many new posters. you're seriously being a pedantic douchebag dude, take a look at yourself.

• 1Salty

DickTrickle

how the fuck was i trying to start drama? all i did was make a kind comment towards gshurik about how many new posters we tend to get. i was only off by 1500%, the point still stood. you were just nitpicking shit i said telling me i was "entirely wrong." the specifics of the number didn't matter, the point was that we don't get very fucking many new posters. you're seriously being a pedantic douchebag dude, take a look at yourself.

Ftfy, in good fun.

• 3Worf

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
how the fuck was i trying to start drama? all i did was make a kind comment towards gshurik about how many new posters we tend to get. i was only off by 14, the point still stood. you were just nitpicking shit i said telling me i was "entirely wrong." the specifics of the number didn't matter, the point was that we don't get very fucking many new posters. you're seriously being a pedantic douchebag dude, take a look at yourself.

"Oh no, we should give utnayan the benefit of the doubt! This feels so unfair! Let me inject myself and defend utnayan though i know fuck all about him and his 10+ year history! Show me the metrics!"

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I was the first mod to hit a baker's dozen

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"Oh no, we should give utnayan the benefit of the doubt! This feels so unfair! Let me inject myself and defend utnayan though i know fuck all about him and his 10+ year history! Show me the metrics!"

you're obviously not thinking straight right now. you just accused me of trying to generate drama with my claim about how many new posters we had. pull your head out of your ass and get back to me after you clean the shit off your lips.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Remember that time utnayan was a mod? One of the first things he wanted to do was mess with people.

Holy shit i forgot about this.

It tells you quite a bit when theres so much shit in Utnayans history that is so fucked up that doxxing people and trying to fuck with them as a mod is the stuff you forget about vs the stuff you remember

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
you're obviously not thinking straight right now. you just accused me of trying to generate drama with my claim about how many new posters we had. pull your head out of your ass and get back to me after you clean the shit off your lips.

This doesnt go back 30 minutes moron, youve been on this crusade since i issued the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.