Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How long have you even been on this board? It seems like I have to educate you on everything.

lurked when i was a kid and FoH was still big in EQ, forgot about the community til i stumbled on it about 6 years ago now... been here steady since.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
lurked when i was a kid and FoH was still big in EQ, forgot about the community til i stumbled on it about 6 years ago now... been here steady since.

Yeah you missed a lot.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Doxxing users should most definitely be an auto-ban. Low-information people voting against the ban who aren't even aware of what happened, overriding something like that?

Just wtf

which is why it's dumb that a_skeleton_03 isn't letting people change their votes after the debate progresses and more information comes out.

there was a lot of stuff to wade through, i really feel like unfamiliarity with the situation should be forgivable. apparently people with even less of a life than me think i should spend even more time wading through the troll threads on this forum tho.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah you missed a lot.

yeah, this community is old enough that i understand only being here 6 years still makes me a bit of a newbie.

there are people here who are quite a bit newer than me who seem to talk with a lot of certainty about the board's past, tho........

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
which is why it's dumb that a_skeleton_03 isn't letting people change their votes after the debate progresses and more information comes out.

there was a lot of stuff to wade through, i really feel like unfamiliarity with the situation should be forgivable. apparently people with even less of a life than me think i should spend even more time wading through the troll threads on this forum tho.

Or maybe, just maybe, you should give the mods the benefit of the doubt given how many people are coming forward with their own fucked up Utnayan stories

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If you want to talk about killing off an oldschool member then you might be right, but truly if you're looking for new members (maybe you aren't) then he was one of the most tribal unwelcoming cocks I've ever had the misfortune to deal with.

we get roughly one new member per year anymore, just FYI. it being really rare is part of why your treatment has probably been a little unusual. you're bright, tho, you've probably already figured about as much.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Is everyone forgetting the time he literally killed duppin with an F-16 airstrike? Do we really want this kind of psychopath in the community?

• 15Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 15 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I mean it's partially my fault that Utnayan took a massive crusade against Araysar because he attempted to use Araysar (being a mod at the time) as a weapon against me when he was initially arguing with me. Paraphrasing because I can't be bothered to log out again to get the quote, but he essentially called out DickTrickle for having a voice of a 12 year old on Discord and me for not wanting to speak to him on Discord by saying he was having massively long "gaming nights" with Araysar, to which he replied "No you weren't".

After that Utnayan basically took all the ire he had targeted at me and targeted it towards Araysar.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
we get roughly one new member per year anymore, just FYI. it being really rare is part of why your treatment has probably been a little unusual. you're bright, tho, you've probably already figured about as much.

Dont quote stats at me, ive seen the analytics. Youre entirely wrong and if you think that keeping a member as toxic as utnayan bodes well for future growth just look at what happened when gshurik joined.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Or maybe, just maybe, you should give the mods the benefit of the doubt given how many people are coming forward with their own fucked up Utnayan stories

Trust_No_One_tagline.jpg

never trust the government.jpg

don't forget you were elected, questioning elected officials' decisions and motives is part of a healthy democracy.

being serious here.

maybe things were different in mother russia.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I mean it's partially my fault that Utnayan took a massive crusade against Araysar because he attempted to use Araysar (being a mod at the time) as a weapon against me when he was initially arguing with me. Paraphrasing because I can't be bothered to log out again to get the quote, but he essentially called out DickTrickle for having a voice of a 12 year old on Discord and me for not wanting to speak to him on Discord by saying he was having massively long "gaming nights" with Araysar, to which he replied "No you weren't".

After that Utnayan basically took all the ire he had targeted at me and targeted it towards Araysar.

Lmao i logged i to discord chat once like 4 months ago and he was so wasted and excited to see me that i just told him no and logged out

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dont quote stats at me, ive seen the analytics. Youre entirely wrong and if you think that keeping a member as toxic as utnayan bodes well for future growth just look at what happened when gshurik joined.

okay, then, enlighten me -- how many new posters did we get in 2017? not just lurkers, but posters. i guess it's more than one because my girlfriend made an account. i spend a lot of time around here and i really can't think of anyone else that joined any time recently.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
okay, then, enlighten me -- how many new posters did we get in 2017? not just lurkers, but posters. i guess it's more than one because my girlfriend made an account. i spend a lot of time around here and i really can't think of anyone else that joined any time recently.

A better question is how many new posters we didnt get because of people like Utnayan.

• 2Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
A better question is how many new posters we didnt get because of people like Utnayan.

no, you called me out saying i was wrong about one a year, prove it or shut up.

POST THE STATS

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
If he was legit trying to dox a board member he needs to stay gone.

• 2Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
don't forget you were elected, questioning elected officials' decisions and motives is part of a healthy democracy.

being serious here.

maybe things were different in mother russia.
he's a full American now, you should forgive him for previously being lesser

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
reg.png

Of that list 15 are actual posters with more than 50 posts and not lurkers.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Of that list 15 are actual posters with more than 50 posts and not lurkers.

15 new members in a year, and i bet even with Utnayan gone for a year it'll still be around that mark when we look back at this year.

so excuse me Araysar Araysar for saying it was a single poster. it was a double digit number instead of a single digit number, pharmakos BTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.