Utnayan Ban Resolution

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Unban Utnayan?

• Yes

Votes: 98 39.0%
  • Yes - Rickshaw for the ban length

Votes: 77 30.7%
  • No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
The options are simple.

The yes unbans him and leaves him free to roam around the forum. This does not prevent him from being punished again if the topic continues.

The second yes unbans him but leaves him in RRP until the end of the ban he is serving right now. The same rule about bringing up the topic applies.

No means he stays banned.

You have 14 days. Votes are not public. You cannot see results until you have voted. Your first vote is FINAL.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
My view is keep the ban. He has historically shown that rickshawing him for periods of time hasn't worked.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03 could you merge the posts from the other thread over here?

also, how is having the yes answers split in two going to be handled? if neither yes option beats the no option, will the yes's be totaled together in any way?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

also, how is having the yes answers split in two going to be handled? if neither yes option beats the no option, will the yes's be totaled together in any way?

I just assume if the total yes' beat the total no's then the total yes side would take effect and then the sub yes votes would tally and the total "Yes" vs the total "Yes but.." would be compared.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I too would like to know this. Seems set up to fail of they wont be totaled.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I just assume if the total yes' beat the total no's then the total yes side would take effect and then the sub yes votes would tally and the total "Yes" vs the total "Yes but.." would be compared.

a_skeleton_03 can be pretty sneaky with slipping in technicalities like this, i just want to clear the air early on.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Araysar said:
I attempted to deescalate the situation repeatedly even though Utnayan started it. I offered him multiple ways out after he kept repeatedly painting himself in the corner so he could end this with a modicum of dignity and grace intact. I refrained from using any mod powers until I was asked to.put an end to it.

I know you dont understand why I couldnt just drop it and roll over for someone who just spent 500 posts impinging on my honor, calling me every name under the sun and saying that I fuck dogs but simply put, its because im not some fucking bitchass mod and I dont let drunken retards dictate how things will go down here.

Araysar Araysar , why do you think it was that Utnayan singled you out with his shit flinging?

not playing coy, i really don't understand the history between you two that caused it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar , why do you think it was that Utnayan singled you out with his shit flinging?

not playing coy, i really don't understand the history between you two that caused it.

I called him out on that faggotry after he did it for the Nth time and i had to read what a famous nfl player he was. At that point that thread was already in the shaw i think but he went apeshit on everyone.

It was like 2 months ago and i totally forgot he even existed until he got white girl wasted and in his own words asked me if i wanted a tax form or a paycheck stub...

So i said.. "SURE, Wakandan!!! AND POST A PIC OF YOURSELF IN A VIKINGS JERSEY WITH SOME CANCER KID!!" and boy did he go crazy!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Don't fall for the concern trolling bullshit, that's just Pharmakos' shtik. He knows exactly what was done and when, and if he truly doesn't he can read through the thread.

Such a disingenuous knob end jesus christ.

• 1Salty

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Don't fall for the concern trolling bullshit, that's just Pharmakos' shtik. He knows exactly what was done and when, and if he truly doesn't he can read through the thread.

Such a disingenuous knob end jesus christ.

man, fuck off. i was being sincere when i asked. you've established that you don't like me, do you a have to turn every fucking thread into trying to pick a fight with me?

• 1Salty

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

That's what I assumed too. I just thought there were 3 distinct choices tbh.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
"SURE, Dindu!!! AND POST A PIC OF YOURSELF IN A VIKINGS JERSEY WITH SOME CANCER KID!!" and boy did he go crazy!
is he a black vikings football player that does charity appearances to cancer kids?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
is he a black vikings football player that does charity appearances to cancer kids?

yeah, come to think of it, maybe we could figure it out for ourselves, that sounds pretty identifiable.

if we were willing to attempt a DOX that is.

so maybe we shouldn't.

• 1Salty

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
yeah, come to think of it, maybe we could figure it out for ourselves, that sounds pretty identifiable.

if we were willing to attempt a DOX that is.

so maybe we shouldn't.

Yeah I'm sure there are only like 1 or 2 current NFL players that are black and do children ward appearances...

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

No, he is an alcoholic with delusions of glory who sits in his basement.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
he claims to be a former

and i think he may have even named the hospital.
He claimed a lot of things. He claimed to be more famous than Curt Schilling, a guy who was a 6x allstar and won 2 world series, and other than Adrian Peterson and Fran Tarkenton nobody could claim that on the Vikings. He also started backpedaling and claimed that he was only on the practice squad after people started calling him on his bullshit.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
is that what he fancies himself as, then?

He admits that he is a "weekend lush" and only allows himself one blackout per week.

Thats textbook alcoholic excuses, dude gets wasted almost every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.