Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Okay. He was still instigated.

in·sti·gate
ˈinstəˌɡāt/
verb
  1. bring about or initiate (an action or event).
    "they instigated a reign of terror"
    synonyms: set in motion, get underway, get off the ground, start, commence, begin, initiate, launch, institute, set up, inaugurate, establish, organize; More
    • incite someone to do something, especially something bad.
      "instigating men to refuse allegiance to the civil powers"
      synonyms: incite, encourage, urge, provoke, goad, spur (on), initiate, stimulate, push (for), prompt, induce; More
Do you place no particular value on who instigated first? Is that correct?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Utnayan is this board's Mike Brown now.

A beautiful angel soul who never harmed anyone and was going to Aeronautical school to become an astronaut or some shit before he was cruelly hunted down and snuffed out by the Nazi Hitler Mod Araysar

Oh hey look, more trolling and strawmanning from a career troll.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Sorry Dick, all my effort is going into maintaining my budding friendship with Ara.

And it conveyed the point, which is all I cared to do.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
All of this could have been avoided with a 12 hour ban. Just give him some time to sleep it off. No need to hop in and shit up the thread.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Do you place no particular value on who instigated first? Is that correct?

I place more "instigating" value on the person that is given authority to maintain the community, and should be held to a higher standard due to position.

Its like this is new to you, I know cops are shit bags, but that is not how it is SUPPOSED to work. We are not trying to act out the paid leave thread.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

I place more "instigating" value on the person that is given authority to maintain the community, and should be held to a higher standard due to position.

Its like this is new to you, I know cops are shit bags, but that is not how it is SUPPOSED to work. We are not trying to act out the paid leave thread.

Well, Zyzzy and I are talking about two regular users, so Araysar isn't really a topic in this particular tangent.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
B8YTnAyCQAEyKDX-620x380.jpg

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Hmm, strawmanning, insulting people, not letting shit drop, never admitting you're wrong. What currently banned member does this remind me of...

At first you don't want to get drawn into the shit posting, but then you do, then you start laughing because the thread gets entertaining, then you realize we're being entertained by UT, and thus by extension, Araysar too. The difference is one is no longer a mod.

Look man, you're entertaining but this modship is tainting that, do the right thing for yourself and get out before you turn into @Tuco

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Unless you can point me towards a rule that states that join date limits where and when you can post then I'm not treating people differently.

This shit reminds me of how they treat members on neogaf. Seniority is irrelevant to me, sorry.
Hey comparisons to Neogaf is a bannable offense, i'm sure!

also

are we sure this isn't the same guy? they always posts right after another and are never on at the same time
2ad43d803c32ae0c13a2d0f404391d6b.png

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>

also

are we sure this isn't the same guy? they always posts right after another and are never on at the same time
Are you having a stroke?

• 1Picard

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Clearly banning that retard has generated quite a large amount of content for the board. @a_skeleton_03, in the interest of continued content generation the only way to go from here is full deletion of his account. That should generate at least another two 30 page threads full of replys.

• 2Worf

DickTrickle

Hmm, strawmanning, insulting people, not letting shit drop, never admitting you're wrong. What currently banned member does this remind me of...

At first you don't want to get drawn into the shit posting, but then you do, then you start laughing because the thread gets entertaining, then you realize we're being entertained by UT, and thus by extension, Araysar too. The difference is one is no longer a mod.

Look man, you're entertaining but this modship is tainting that, do the right thing for yourself and get out before you turn into @Tuco

Like Tuco, the mod with nearly 2/3 of the vote? Shit, seems like Araysar's on the right course if he's going to end up like Tuco.

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Well, Zyzzy and I are talking about two regular users, so Araysar isn't really a topic in this particular tangent.

Oh, I got a one track mind, everything in this thread is about Ara to me. Shit happens. Man, that was easy.

DickTrickle

also

Pretty expert detective work. You're a fine mongoloid.

• 2Worf

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I stated precisely how I felt, you just can't handle the truth.

Thanks DickTrickle DickTrickle but they want their pound of flesh, so don't worry about fighting my corner on this lol

Dude. You're right on track to becoming a mod. Not being able to let shit go.

Fuck.

• 4Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.