Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
To be honest there's a good chance it doesn't matter anyway.

No access to his online obsession and his former football team getting their shit pushed in. There's a strong chance it's not going to matter how the poll shakes out.

We must be optimistic.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Of course I can because you fundamentally misread the options. Its not banned vs. unbanned - its sentence vs. no sentence. And at least 60% want him to serve a minimum of 1 year sentence in the shaw and almost half of those people want him gone, period.

You'll also have to note that this thread demonstrated very thoroughly that people who want him unbanned are some of the most low information individuals we have on this issue. Members who openly admit to not reading, not caring, not knowing - but yet feeling like they comment on the issue with authority.

The options I posted are also sentence vs no sentence, just the sentence reflects better the will of the people. If the majority of people want him to serve a year in the shaw, that option is still there.

Logic isn't with you in this fight Araysar, you can choose this hill to die on if you really want to though. You overreached with the ban. I think you already know how this is going to turn out based on community vote, but as mentioned above, none of that really matters until a_skeleton_03 reaches his decision. All I'm trying to do is give him more information to base his decision on. There's really no downside.. unless you fear the results of the poll.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The options I posted are also sentence vs no sentence, just the sentence reflects better the will of the people. If the majority of people want him to serve a year in the shaw, that option is still there.

Logic isn't with you in this fight Araysar, you can choose this hill to die on if you really want to though. You overreached with the ban. I think you already know how this is going to turn out based on community vote, but as mentioned above, none of that really matters until a_skeleton_03 reaches his decision. All I'm trying to do is give him more information to base his decision on. There's really no downside.. unless you fear the results of the poll.

right, "more information".

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Careful Chysamere, the insults to your intelligence are coming next or some useless picture that has nothing to do with the argument!

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Careful Chysamere, the insults to your intelligence are coming next or some useless picture that has nothing to do with the argument!

Fuck that jack, I like shitposting too much. I keep saying we should give @Denamian a chance but he apparently doesn't post enough to get votes.

Almost like something is wrong with choosing mods by a popular vote.

E9Mp2wb.gif

I dunno @Lightning Lord Rule has managed to still be funny without being a dick.

Or is it because he's a dick?

c17292b4c1196ab3a5bdaa00901f5047.gif

The ironing is delicious.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
You'll also have to note that this thread demonstrated very thoroughly that people who want him unbanned are some of the most low information individuals we have on this issue. Members who openly admit to not reading, not caring, not knowing - but yet feeling like they comment on the issue with authority.

I would imagine that you could put up the same poll on any member and there would be votes that are similar even if there wasn't even an incident to incite the poll. Put one up for yourself and see what the results are. For reference see any Mod election cycle.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

What the fuck is there to know? He made an ass of himself, and after 6 pages of you fucking with him I checked out. Was there some pivotal event we are all unaware of? Or do you think that reading 30+ pages of "FLY OUT HERE AND SEE" "NO BRO I"M GONNA BAN YOU IF YOU DONT POST YOUR PAYSTUB" is required to know you turned into fucking clownshoes on it?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is there to know? He made an ass of himself, and after 6 pages of you fucking with him I checked out. Was there some pivotal event we are all unaware of? Or do you think that reading 30+ pages of "FLY OUT HERE AND SEE" "NO BRO I"M GONNA BAN YOU IF YOU DONT POST YOUR PAYSTUB" is required to know you turned into fucking clownshoes on it?

Were you aware of his previous history of behavior over the past 10 years? The fact that he has been banned before? The fact that he harassed and attempted to dox other members before? The fact that he derailed tons of threads and chased off game devs from these boards with his retardation?

Or do you think that one thread is just a one time incident?

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, pretty aware of all of that man. The only one of those that I even begin to give a fuck about, is the prior dox'ing shit. You really think our putrid vile toxic jaded shit community is not going to run off gave devs? Those guys gotta be one of us to stand this shit. We have dozens of guys that derail threads, because idiots ALLOW them to by responding to them (never waivered on my stance to use fucking ignore if ppl bother you). You have been banned before, I have been banned from several forums (never one of ours, save for the last one after Draegan sold it).

He might be a shit bird, but he is our shit bird.

So one of those things matter to me, and I defer to the fact a_skeleton_03 allowed him here. I am not exactly hard to figure out. At this point I trust and defer to a_skeleton_03 and a few others on guaging ppls past and how much the forum is able to handle as far as IRL / legal drama.

So again, what exactly (about this specific instance) is there to know?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
When are you going to take up the crusade to bring qwerty back, LachiusTZ LachiusTZ ? No doxxing by him, just caustic responses. He was a long time member, too. Please put all your energy into that after this is resolved.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
When are you going to take up the crusade to bring qwerty back, LachiusTZ LachiusTZ ? No doxxing by him, just caustic responses. He was a long time member, too. Please put all your energy into that after this is resolved.

was qwerty really here all that long? his profile is unviewable so i can't tell, but i swear he was at least newer than me.

i concede i could be wrong, tho, and that's why i'm asking

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
was qwerty really here all that long? his profile is unviewable so i can't tell, but i swear he was at least newer than me.

i concede i could be wrong, tho, and that's why i'm asking

He was here for all of rerolled and I feel like he was original FOH too, though probably not the beginning.

khalid

Unelected Mod
the debate has turned more into the "how has araysar done as a moderator" thread than it is the "does utnayan deserve to be unbanned" thread, so yeah, maybe it is time to close it.

No it hasn't, that is your delusional take on it. You spamming a thread doesn't turn it into that thing.

A bunch of low-information people being upset at a mod is literally what happens everytime a moderator does something. If you were a better person you would have had enough decency to fuck off after your ignorance on this subject was revealed.

• 3Worf
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
No it hasn't, that is your delusional take on it. You spamming a thread doesn't turn it into that thing.

A bunch of low-information people being upset at a mod is literally what happens everytime a moderator does something. If you were a better person you would have had enough decency to fuck off after your ignorance on this subject was revealed.

are you even reading the same thread as me? there's a ton of people other than me here that are using this thread to critique Araysar. it only takes a moment of skimming through the last several pages to see that. you're the one being delusional if you think i'm the only one doing it.

i've even switched gears and started doing it in the more appropriate place -- Araysar's Approval Rating thread. and i've voiced a plea to others to do the same, so as not to continue derailing this thread.

• 1Solidarity

khalid

Unelected Mod
are you even reading the same thread as me? there's a ton of people other than me here that are using this thread to critique Araysar. it only takes a moment of skimming through the last several pages to see that. you're the one being delusional if you think i'm the only one doing it.

Only because a few of you won't shut the fuck up. Every time a mod does something, you have people come out of the woodworks to complain about it and try to turn it into it being about mod abuse. a_skeleton_03 knows more than anyone how little the spamming criers about mod abuse should matter and how little the situation matters to them.

The thread is about Utnayan and you are a fucking idiot if you think that this is hurting Araysar in any way or is some sort of referendum on him. It is embarrassing how many people have jumped into this thread and said something along the lines of "I don't know what happened but but but ban is bad mmkay".

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I support this idea, can we get a mirror thread for Araysar Araysar and hell why not one for gshurik gshurik too since he loves shitting up these threads.

Lol. The biased view on what is and isn't shitting up the thread is ridiculous.

The black and white tribalism here is silly.

If you can call me out for shitting the thread up then you'd best be prepared to do the same for nearly every frequent poster here.

• 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
pharmakos pharmakos Ignore Khalid, he gets bitter because his personal thread goes ignored for long periods of time.

Jesus dude, wtf happened to him? I seriously try so hard to ignore this kind of shit because I dont want to deal with it, and I like to HOPE we have mods that can keep their or their peers fucking egos in check well enough to prevent this shit.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
seriously dude? you're being illogical. look at this series of posts.

the debate has turned more into the "how has araysar done as a moderator" thread than it is the "does utnayan deserve to be unbanned" thread, so yeah, maybe it is time to close it.

No it hasn't

there's a ton of people other than me here that are using this thread to critique Araysar. it only takes a moment of skimming through the last several pages to see that.

Only because a few of you won't shut the fuck up.

you just contradicted yourself. first you say it hasn't turned into a thread about Araysar, then you said that it has and the only reason is because people won't shut up about it.

maybe you're accidentally strawmanning and thinking that i believe this thread is SUPPOSED to be about Araysar. it isn't. i don't like that this thread has been going more and more off the rails as it becomes a discussion about Araysar. but it is undeniable that it is happening.

and yes, after my sperg fest on friday the fact that it is derailing is partially my fault. but i have been making a concerted effort since then to stop doing it and start making fewer, but more thought-out, posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.