Utnayan Ban Resolution

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Unban Utnayan?

• Yes

Votes: 98 39.0%
  • Yes - Rickshaw for the ban length

Votes: 77 30.7%
  • No

Votes: 76 30.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I liked that Viking commercial. The were going to the game only to find out the Vikings lost and had to turn around. Pretty cold.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’m here. Just lurking and reading. :) just got back from vacay last Saturday, had our D&D game night last night. Arcade mode MAY save far cry 5. Let’s hope it isn’t the same reskin this time and there are some new gameplay mechanics. But I do like the arcade idea.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m here. Just lurking and reading. :) just got back from vacay last Saturday, had our D&D game night last night. Arcade mode MAY save far cry 5. Let’s hope it isn’t the same reskin this time and there are some new gameplay mechanics. But I do like the arcade idea.

Finished soma was great. PSVR is still a waste of money lol.

Suck it.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Have you signed up at the local AA yet, Ut?

Did the opposite with the ultimate drink package on the harmony. I got a card and a stamp. And a 12 step bartender book.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I know. I should have gotten the deluxe for 10 bucks less because I don’t care about 40% off in a bottle of wine when you can get it free by the glass. Live and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.