Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

Ryoz

<Donor>
Have a server of 3 - 4 active. Finally found a solid mountain biome and ready to do boss #4. Taking it slow, not cheesing it, not really looking stuff up. Still some bugs but overall really fun and brutal.

Here’s a pic of our latest plains base which was a fuling tower we took over and expanded a bit. Very close to the mountain and boss #5 spawn.

D01F1659-9DD8-4E53-9458-CAA7D8142C1D.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
This was my building hack that I was proud of, I'm standing outside next to the smelter/kiln, the boxes are accessible from inside and out. Inside is a mess, as I'm in the middle of an expansion to accomodate a better storage system. Today a buddy harvested over 300 silver from a nearby mountain, got some smelting to do.

1613781673973.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Surn

Molten Core Raider
Its the iron reinforced poles, they act as a foundation point. They are short though, only as tall as the shorter core wood pole

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I've been using 2m wooden poles. Do I need to be using stone to get higher than 5 or 7 segments (or whatever it is)?
Wood with the iron bands. You can build forever with those.

otherwise all pieces (except stone) have three items you can connect to them, and that’s it. You can cheat the system though as well buy using stone here and there as that acts as a pass through and will reroot items as a base foundation again.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Here's where I'm at on my small harbor so far. Still, a lot of work to do but it's coming along.

Docks 1.png
Docks 2.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Played a good while, getting feel for crafting system. Chopping yet another tree...YOU DIED. Motherfucking physics, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Killed by a fucking TREE, even my wife chuckled, before rolling her eyes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I think people are hitting "snow biomes" with the build height.

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I’m much less Impressed with these builds when done in private single player seeds. It’s still cool though.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
God damned, I'm feeling so attacked right now! (LOL)

But seriously, there's a few reasons. 1, I thought I saw someone post that they had to kite it with a bow forever (?) so I figured it might actually be difficult. 2, I'm a little (autistic?) and there's a FUCKING ROCK in the middle of my starter house because someone (me) starting throwing up walls, and I ended up tunnel-visioned on PUNCHING THE ROCK (also LOL). And 3, I owe Utnayan Utnayan some drunk gaming, and I was wondering if I should stop playing until I have a chance to log onto the FOH discord, get drunk, and be a fucking retard.
Just so happens drunk gaming is next weekend!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wait, how do you get clothes?

AND DON'T TELL ME TO GO KILL THE DEER BOSS

Kek.

I gotta grind a new mech in MWO for an event, but I'll log into the game sometime this weekend and do it.

Plus, I'll post a pic of the House of Autistic Turdgods that I made in a single short session, that taught me a lot (3x3 is a fucking bad idea, especially if there's both a boulder AND a fire inside of it. You want to set yourself on fire while you choke on the smoke? Because that's how you set yourself on fire while you choke on the smoke)