Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm curious to how quickly they're going to get some of their planned updates out now with the amount of attention they're gaining? I don't want them to rush anything but they'll need to keep the momentum going. It's been awesome thus far.

We have all the bosses down but I'm still learning the tricks of the trade in building. Someone shared an underground base earlier today that was unreal and now I have to try it... lol.

Underground Base

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
In an interview they said they are focusing on fixing current issues before rolling out new content. That's a refreshing change of pace.

That road map had a ton of shit on it for a year though, so I would imagine we get Hearth and Home relatively soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm curious to how quickly they're going to get some of their planned updates out now with the amount of attention they're gaining? I don't want them to rush anything but they'll need to keep the momentum going. It's been awesome thus far.

We have all the bosses down but I'm still learning the tricks of the trade in building. Someone shared an underground base earlier today that was unreal and now I have to try it... lol.

Underground Base
Ouch.....that was a cool setup.

1615407388898.png

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In an interview they said they are focusing on fixing current issues before rolling out new content. That's a refreshing change of pace.

That road map had a ton of shit on it for a year though, so I would imagine we get Hearth and Home relatively soon.

but what current issues? I mean I play the game for hours without issues. I can't even think of any real bugs.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I have a lone greyling that constantly attacks me at base, no idea where the spawn point is, I'm gonna name him Fippy. Only thing that manages to get inside my base, don't know how the little shit is doing it.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
but what current issues? I mean I play the game for hours without issues. I can't even think of any real bugs.

I have ran into one repeatedly. No idea what causes it though. But chests become not useable. You make the animation to open them but nothing happens. And it spreads. Starts with 1 or 2 chest and eventually becomes them all. I have to restart the server to be able to access the chests again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have ran into one repeatedly. No idea what causes it though. But chests become not useable. You make the animation to open them but nothing happens. And it spreads. Starts with 1 or 2 chest and eventually becomes them all. I have to restart the server to be able to access the chests again.
Oh I only had that as a networking issue, and only with one player on our server when his upstream got clogged. Are you experiencing this solo?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I played the week it came out and the ONLY problems I saw were major lag/desync with near max amount of people in the same area and item duping. Literally never got stuck, crashed, or had bugged items or anything.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh I only had that as a networking issue, and only with one player on our server when his upstream got clogged. Are you experiencing this solo?

When it happens everyone playing on my server can't access them. It's a rented/dedicated server. Just out of the blue none of us can use chests. It's not all of them, just starts as 1-2 then spreads to more. Always takes a server restart to fix it. Not even logging out and rejoining fixes it. It's happened both solo and with others. It's been our only negative mark against the game, and a server restart is fast as hell(10 seconds maybe) so its not a huge annoyance or problem.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Mcfly server. Ext: Mountain Night

The ass goblins cackle as they descend on a viking searching silver

Xerge

<Donor>
finally - global chat mod

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
but tbh, that is exactly what pure snow with the sun shining on it looks like.

Anyways, it is finished.

1615499607075.png

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users