Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trigger me timbers. While I'm proud I made the draugr bow before bonemass....

Built it, working on upgrading which took some talking 5 foot between boxes and forge multiple times getting items,,,, on the final upgrade accidentally crafted a new one because the tab always resets and the ingredients are near identical. So is costing me another trip up the mountain to finish the 2nd vein I found without the wishbone. Shame since I still might be short to make the silver sword, will just be happy w/ wolf armor/bow for now.

I noticed no silver tier mace? I wonder if it's even worth the time to make silver sword vs just gear up for the long boat ride to bonemass and then a shorter trip to the guy after him and then be ready to start smelting all the goblin ore I already have and make the next big melee weapon that comes after that. Esp since my sword skill is 1 vs I've only really used mace, and occasionally my ax in melee. (I liked the early spear, might try the wolf one for a quick chunk of dmg throwable short distance.)
Frostner. Find Merchant, buy flesh and it'll unlock the Mace. Thats your Silver Mace.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Frostner. Find Merchant, buy flesh and it'll unlock the Mace. Thats your Silver Mace.
I wish I knew if merchant had any expectation of spawning somewhere sane, or if he can be on some far flung very edge of the planet. It's the one cheat mod I'm tempted to do.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I wish I knew if merchant had any expectation of spawning somewhere sane, or if he can be on some far flung very edge of the planet. It's the one cheat mod I'm tempted to do.
Theres more than one merchant per world. I was just sailing and circling islands with Black Forest on them looking for one and ended up finding him that way. Highly advise to not cheat though, just guts the game.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Theres more than one merchant per world. I was just sailing and circling islands with Black Forest on them looking for one and ended up finding him that way. Highly advise to not cheat though, just guts the game.
I feel the same generally, would never consider any of the others. It's just I've explored a decent chunk and not found one. So it's kinda stupid if I end up basically on the final biome and killing final boss without ever finding it.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
My merchant ended up being p close to the very edge of the map. I ended up just using/finding a merchant on someone elses server I played on. Found the merchant in my world a day or two after.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
decided to post a few of my main base....

Crafting Room
20210422021752_1.jpg

Smelters, best design I came up with, nice pile forms in the middle
20210422021806_1.jpg

Boat Dock
20210422021815_1.jpg

Path up to Portals, Farms and Bedroom
20210422021833_1.jpg

Portal House
20210422021851_1.jpg

20210422021900_1.jpg

View from top down, recent boar farm completed.
20210422021953_1.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I logged in and found some fort and messed around and took a few carrots but I have no idea what I'm doing. I might play single player for a bit in order to learn.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
have no idea what I'm doing. I might play single player for a bit in order to learn.
While solo is not as fun, i find it's good for the learning of what's going on. Logging in to see a full base and wonder what's where and what to do and how is overwhelming. Pley solo for a bit, craft a bit, build a bit then join a server :)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users