VALORANT - Riot Games

gauze

Molten Core Raider
1589861021693.png

Nice little comment from the opposing team on my rankup game. My rank up into Diamond was me RPG'ing myself on accident because it clipped the door frame some how.

Still beta, and 8/10 games even their top fragger is pretty trash. I'm sure eventually after 6 months after release, some of the genetic freaks will come out.. I can boost anyone out of Iron/Bronze/Silver, if they need. I'm not sure how actual toxic those games are, but my friend at subpar skill has been doing okay in gold whilst learning.. versus the iron/bronze games where its pretty much a given that someone is leaving on either team.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Neat, they bumped up the official launch date to June 2nd, with a new agent and a new map on launch

bho

Bronze Knight of the Realm
havent been following closely...i keep hearing about root-level install giving too much control over my system to a game...is that a reason to not install this game?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
havent been following closely...i keep hearing about root-level install giving too much control over my system to a game...is that a reason to not install this game?

Possibly, depends what's on your PC that you care about and if you like cheaters in your games or not.
How passionate you are about either will determine your comfort level with Vanguard.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
jesus chirst, this is just pathetic
What am I missing?

That it is millions of players, or that they're trying to lube up the Korean FPS market haha. If the later, they did that shit w/ Brazil by giving Raze more spot light time in the Brazilian trailer/announcement.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
If interested in Valorant tech, "Inside Unreal" is starting now and will take a look at Valorant

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
What am I missing?

That it is millions of players, or that they're trying to lube up the Korean FPS market haha. If the later, they did that shit w/ Brazil by giving Raze more spot light time in the Brazilian trailer/announcement.

Korean market won't fall for this shit. Riot is just hijacking terminology without fully understanding what the term means when it comes to gaming. There can't really be a bonjwa in a team game because a player is reliant on other players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Lol yeah, I agree. I'm familiar with bonjwa and I know Jett isn't as enticing as a Korean as say D.va. I kinda saw it more as an attempt at reviving the word but still cringe in a article written entirely in English.

The Korean market is more than likely in, regardless of pandering. No need for the Koreaboo shit. Assuming it'll attract their pubg, overwatch, and sudden attack numbers with the promise of rito competive circuit.

Last edited:

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
ok all my accoiunts reset and its mking me do the range and at random point the screen flash gold, then it goes to a redscreen saying a cheater was detected in the game, game shut down

ive done evereything possible the way it happens you cantr tell whats doing it

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
ok all my accoiunts reset and its mking me do the range and at random point the screen flash gold, then it goes to a redscreen saying a cheater was detected in the game, game shut down

Build a new pc or find a different game. Don't cheat next time?

gauze

Molten Core Raider

Did you tryout cheats at any point during beta? Because I know we played, and the games that we did play together; I saw or heard nothing to suspect so.

Were you banned for hacking? Because it's a hardware ban, no matter how many accounts you make

^ if so, your hardware ban will carry over from beta.. even if you were "just trying it out" and got caught. I'm pretty sure rito is on zero fucks about it too.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I just want to point out that very early I did warn everyone he would cheat. No judgment but I don't really understand

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users