Reading this thread at first I was like:

tumblr_ohyxtyz6s11rfd7lko1_400.gif

But now I'm like:

jo1wja7ydsi2eih1i1ez.gif

• 15Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Jessika

Peasant
I don't have an obsession with penises, fascination is what I'd call it. But yes, technically, I'm gay. Nobody - especially on this forum - believes in bisexuality anyway.
😂😂😂😂😂😂well then, that makes sense! I believe in bisexuality. If I have a great pussy in front of me, I've probably already dug in.
Oh you wanted girth and such right, it's...
Totally kidding, sorry dude, that dick is for this chick
Who is more mentally unstable? @Vanessa for thinking he's a woman and mutilating his body because of it, or Jessika Jessika for being a woman and taking dick from a guy who thinks hes a woman?
Good point! But whose more upset about it? You, because her dick is no doubt larger than yours, or your girlfriend who.....oh, wait... have you ever even had one of those?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
😂😂😂😂😂😂well then, that makes sense! I believe inbisexuality. If I have a great pussy in front of me, I've probably already dug in.
Oh you wanted girth and such right, it's...
Totally kidding, sorry dude, that dick is for this chick
Good point! But whose more upset about it? You, because her dick is no doubt larger than yours, or your girlfriend who.....oh, wait... have you ever even had one of those?
I'm not upset at all, I'm just trying to discern which one of you will off themselves first

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jessika

Peasant
I'm not upset at all, I'm just trying to discern which one of you will off themselves first
Certainly neither! We are both extremely happy with our lives. Even pig-headed cucks like yourself make us laugh. Try harder little boy, it didn't even make a scratch 😂😂😂😂
Though, I did notice you made no effort to challenge the girlfriend thing though. Do you have a boyfriend? You're a closet fag, aren't you?

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Certainly neither! We are both extremely happy with our lives. Even pig-headed cucks like yourself make us laugh. Try harder little boy, it didn't even make a scratch 😂😂😂😂
Though, I did notice you made no effort to challenge the girlfriend thing though. Do you have a boyfriend? You're a closet fag, aren't you?
Calling someone a fag here does not really work. You have to be more creative and put more effort into your insults.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You seem every interested in others' preferences in a significant other when your own is perplexing and quite insane.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This bitch puts her location on her profile and uses an actual picture of her.

Now we have two attention whoring trannies shitting up our forums.

This is why exterminatus must be quick, without mercy, and unrelenting on these degenerates. You were all warned.

Also is it just me or does this bitch have the crazy eye in her photo?

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm going to start a southern rock/bluegrass band called "Humble Tranny and the Patriarchs". This thread is now about our first LP - "Old hole, new hole".

I need 13 song titles ASAP.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread is like the edgy boy vs edgy girl showdown. Time to drop this entire thread into a fire.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have to say I had a decent amount of respect for Vanessa until I found out he was dating a chick who spelled Jessica with a K.

Threw up a little in my mouth when I saw that.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

iannis

Musty Nester
better than Aimee. Maybe not a lot, but it is better. At least Jessika isn't adding letters to make it look french.

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
well then, that makes sense! I believe in bisexuality. If I have a great pussy in front of me, I've probably already dug in.

So what is your sexuality? If you say bi, are you only bi for trannies?
What genders have you dated in the past? Any attack helicopters in the mix?
How do you feel about nessa finishing the surgeries and chopping the dick off?
Would you say Nessa's cock is feminine?
Do you ever tell her shes acting like a man during arguments?

better than Aimee.

I thought Aimee was the one the Aimer was aiming at.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.